What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 (2006) Eels v Bluebags

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Thanks Rabs for reffing.

Congrats Eels, far too good on the day and congrats Bubbles on the POTM.

Special congrats to Morticia for top scoring for the bags. Told ya it was good. :D

Looks like the minor premiership is out of our reach now. But a top three spot still beckons.

...Morticia...

Juniors
bugger.

bubbles, just a pearler, always a match winner. congrats

rabs thanks for reffing and thinking i'm normal, you'd be on your own there :lol:

willow you still owe me vodka ;-)

Bubbles

Juniors
Thanks Rabs for the reffing and all for a great game - nice and close again!!

Morticia, don't worry, very few would consider you too normal - way too boring a description for you!!!!!! BTW, I've enjoyed reading an ex-team mate's articles, always top shelf.

...Morticia...

Juniors
Bubbles said:
Thanks Rabs for the reffing and all for a great game - nice and close again!!

Morticia, don't worry, very few would consider you too normal - way too boring a description for you!!!!!! BTW, I've enjoyed reading an ex-team mate's articles, always top shelf.

you'd look great running around in red, white and blue again 8-[

eloquentEEL

First Grade
I must say, I am very proud of the way the Eels scrambled to get 5 posts in at short notice and especially Bubbles for yet another POTM and MITS for the way he has come on since the earlier rounds and now being rewarded with higher results, while continuing to pick topics which give some real insights into real issues (which many people don't get to see or hear about otherwise).

Thanks Bluebags for putting up a very stiff opposition.

Thanks rabs for the quick and high quality marking. (Do I send the virtual cheque to your PM box?)

Top notch game guys, Thanks to the bluebags, and Congrats to the eels, especially Bubbles.

Bubble you are the buy of the year I am telling you now.

G

gorilla

eloquentEEL said:
Thanks Bluebags for putting up a very stiff opposition.

I've been told ..... the Bags [.. everyone ..] are always STIFF, so what's new ..
:cool:

bartman

Immortal
Great read, thanks Bluebags for a tough game and to Rabs for the marking.

Congrats Eels, fantastic stuff from Bubbles, MITS and EE - you guys are on fire.