What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8: Player Votes V Manly

Stevie

Bench
Can someone give me the point? I was off my head last night at hospital following my operation and I’m too groggy to go through all the posts. Just seeing in my FB Sivo had a shocker?

thanks guys love you!

Wally21

Bench
Can someone give me the point? I was off my head last night at hospital following my operation and I’m too groggy to go through all the posts. Just seeing in my FB Sivo had a shocker?

thanks guys love you!
Hope you’re feeling ok mate and good luck with the recovery

the phantom menace

First Grade
3 - Matterson... 80mins and looked more dangerous on the edge
2 - Brown... looked like he stood up as a leader/organiser more last night
1 - Makatoa... 20min stint, 100% effective tackle rate - something that was missing from our other middles

HMs to Gutho for effort, Simonsson for effort, Sanders on debut/under the circumstances... probably wouldn't feed the rest.

Demotions to NSW Cup for Lane, Sivo (if not suspended). Demotion to bench or less minutes for Lussick.

Stevie

Bench
3 - Matterson... 80mins and looked more dangerous on the edge
2 - Brown... looked like he stood up as a leader/organiser more last night
1 - Makatoa... 20min stint, 100% effective tackle rate - something that was missing from our other middles

HMs to Gutho for effort, Simonsson for effort, Sanders on debut/under the circumstances... probably wouldn't feed the rest.

Demotions to NSW Cup for Lane, Sivo (if not suspended). Demotion to bench or less minutes for Lussick.
Glad to hear Matto standing up. Kane has been terrible this year. Not sure what’s going on.

TheParraboy

Staff member
3. Sivo - 3 tries from the fearless Fijian, zooming up the Parra try scoring list

2. Gutho, very fitting as a goal kick is worth the same amount

1. Stevie - blessed recovery mate

Latest posts