What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 vs Dragons (The Return To BankWest) Team List Thread

Haynzy

First Grade
Yeah, one of those players you hate if he’s playing for someone else, especially Manly but would love to have playing for Parra.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Was he really that tough? I think he played up his injuries a bit, especially later on in his career, to keep a tough guy image of playing through the pain but the actual tough guys don't show that they're injured.

I read an article somewhere a while back explaining he had nerve problems with vertebra or something down that path. That's why he was always grabbing his neck and that. I think he did well to play so many games.

TheParraboy

Staff member
If Gutho ends up signing with Manly and its announced before Sunday

What sort of reception is Gutho gonna get from the Parra faithfull v Dragons?

Could be quite ugly tbh...

Noise

Coach
If Gutho ends up signing with Manly and its announced before Sunday

What sort of reception is Gutho gonna get from the Parra faithfull v Dragons?

Could be quite ugly tbh...

I’d say if it does happen they will announce it before an away game to at least give it a couple of weeks to sink in and and reduce (slightly) some of the hostility

hybrideel

Bench
I’d say if it does happen they will announce it before an away game to at least give it a couple of weeks to sink in and and reduce (slightly) some of the hostility
If he signs with someone else, we don't have a say when it's released

eels_fan

First Grade
Isn’t there now a 7 day cooling off period before signings can be announced? So even if he signed with them tonight it can’t be announced until mid next week

T-Boon

Coach
The Sydney clubs fans do not seem to travel across town to away games in large numbers even when their team is doing well. It will gob smack me if Eels v Dragons is not sold out given that hardly any Dragons fans would have had a chance to look at the stadium and their team is doing well.

Do sydney clubs advertise in their opponents newspaper (in this case the Kogarah whatever)? Or do any other sort of promotion targeted at getting the opponents fans to attend?