What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 Vs the DOGS

tripster

Juniors
Merrin or Maloney I think

In the Sharks game after Wallace went off Maloney was Captain (it became apparent when the ref was asking who the Captain was and the players pointed to Maloney). I’d say it will be Maloney today if Wallace is out.

Sime_11

Juniors
I wouldn't risk him tbh - a neck injury is quite serious considering his career is almost done - we have the depth to cover him - we need to start prepping for life after Wal and this game is the perfect game to do it.

I wouldn't risk him tbh - a neck injury is quite serious considering his career is almost done - we have the depth to cover him - we need to start prepping for life after Wal and this game is the perfect game to do it.

Agreed. And we have two ready-made hookers raring to go so now is the time

mxlegend99

Referee
Wallace out.

Katoa to start
Egan to the bench
Offensively it will improve us.
Defensively we lose out.

We are an uptempo team though so i think we will be better overall. Its just a shame we now have no experienced kickers to help Maloney out. Bulldogs job to control our kicking got a hell of a lot easier

kinghippo

Juniors
Offensively it will improve us.
Defensively we lose out.

We are an uptempo team though so i think we will be better overall. Its just a shame we now have no experienced kickers to help Maloney out. Bulldogs job to control our kicking got a hell of a lot easier
That’s a good point, although Wallace hasn’t been chiming in much anyway.
Maybe more peachy grubbers

Latest posts