What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8

amnrlfan

Juniors
USARL

Oneida (2-5) vs Slayers (4-3) - Must win for the Slayers this week. They shouldn't have a problem seeing that Oneida has been struggling this season. With a win against Oneida and a Fight win over the 13's it would push the Slayers into second place. Slayers by 20.

13s (5-2) vs Fight (6-1) - Will be the match of the week. Fighting for the number two spot going into the playoffs. Should be a close one until the end. 13s took a tough loss to the Slayers in week six and coming off an easy win last week might hurt them this weekend against a talented side. Fight by 5.

Warriors (1-6) vs Axemen (7-0) - Axemen should not have any problem this weekend with a rebuilding Warriors squad. Hopefully the game is played and Warriors are able to start rebuilding now. Axemen by 30.

Rebellion (3-4) vs Blues (0-7) - Rebellion need a win here and a Slayers loss to make it to the playoffs. They should not have any problems with the Blues this weekend. Rebellion by 30.

AMNRL

Raiders (2-4) vs Bulls (5-1) - Bulls by 20.

Knights (5-1) vs Eagles (0-6) - Knights by 40.

Wildcats (3-3) vs Sharks (3-3) - Sharks by 5.

amnrlfan

Juniors
13s 40 - Fight 0 3rd quarter

Boston coming out firing. Score has me surprised, would of thought the Fight would of put up more of a fight. Anyone know if the 13s has any late arrivals to the squad? If so does the USARL still have the min of 3 games in regular season to suit up for a playoff match?

Choo Choo

Juniors
13s 40 - Fight 0 3rd quarter

Boston coming out firing. Score has me surprised, would of thought the Fight would of put up more of a fight. Anyone know if the 13s has any late arrivals to the squad? If so does the USARL still have the min of 3 games in regular season to suit up for a playoff match?

No new arrivals. We're here watching the match. Boston is 100 percent in control of the match.

RedVee

First Grade
That's scary good by the 13s then, the Fight being one of the powerhouses of the USARL I thought.

Good win Slayers, keep it going boys.

islandlion

Juniors
So it appears as tho New Haven forfeited round 7 to DC and round 8 to Jax. Does anyone have any info on this? What are the consequences for a USARL team that forfeits? Fines, etc?

deluded pom?

Coach
So it appears as tho New Haven forfeited round 7 to DC and round 8 to Jax. Does anyone have any info on this? What are the consequences for a USARL team that forfeits? Fines, etc?

I think you'd struggle to fine a team who doesn't have any money.

Latest posts