What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 (2004) Rhinos v Souths

Collateral

Coach
Great game by all involved, congrats to the Rhinos on a good season, where no-one expected them to do any good.

Souths....Top 2 8)

miccle

Bench
Congratulations Souths - another fantastic effort from all of you in this game and you'll definitely go a long way in this competition. :clap:

Special congrats to Seano for MOTM - very well deserved!

Rhinos - it's not over yet, and we scored extremely well across the board imo. We definitely gave it our best shot, so it's time for the waiting game I guess!

Eels Dude

Coach
Congrats Souths, bad luck fellow Rhinos. I'll have to look into that question mark thing, it's a strange one.

antonius

Coach
Eels Dude said:
Congrats Souths, bad luck fellow Rhinos. I'll have to look into that question mark thing, it's a strange one.
I didn't deduct marks for it. I am pretty sure it happens if your using an old version of word, any inverted comas etc when copied and pasted come out as question marks. Once you paste into the forum you need to go through your piece and re-do anything with them, and comas etc in it, then post. It used to happen to me when I was using an old version of word.

rabs

Staff member
great win rabbits, congrats seano on a great captains knock when needed

to the rhinos well played and good luck with the finals/next year whichever applies

thanks antonius

Clevo

Juniors
Cobgrats to all.... a tense match and good quality posts throughout. Would have been a hard one for the ref who did a great job.

Cheers!

miccle

Bench
#-o Woops - sorry antonious I was in a rush and totally forgot to mention the ref in my post game knock!

Excellent job as always though. Speedy marking and consistent across the board. Cheers for your time again!

terracesider

Juniors
Always a tough game against the Rhinos, it could maybe have gone the other way but for a magnificent captains knock. Well played everybody and thanks to Antonius for doing such a good job.

On the pasting thing, it's a problem with at least Word2000. The solution is OpenOffice :lol:

ParraMatt

Bench
Captains Knock:

I'd like to thank the Rabbitohs for a fantastic match, It was always going to be close. You have a fantastic team and are a force to be reckoned with, I believe you are premiership favourites. You have been very consistent and I believe you have the best captain in the game. Congratulations on your Finals Campaign. I wish you all the best from the Rhinos.

To my boys, We have had a fantastic season, I must say we started super but ended quite bad. Losing I think 4 on the trot. Next Season will be a different story. There will be no second best, We are finals contenders next season.

I'd like to thank the whole team for a fantastic effort, You all stood up this game and gave it your best, I appreciate that, We had a couple of slight problems with Crocman being banned and some late minute changes but Jimbo did a fantastic job in getting our highest score in a rushed job.

Miccle, You are outstanding, I have never seen someone so determined and I really am such a please captain whenever you take the field. You are seriously the Lockyer of the Broncos. I can't wait to play with you again in 2005. We will be better then ever next season.

I would love to thank Antonius, Definately a great referee and refereed such a close encounter, I don't know how much pressure would be on you guys when refereeing a game that means so much to us. Thank You.

Last off, I'd like to thank the whole competiting for a great season, And trying not to act cocky, But 3 rounds ago most people would of thought Rhinos are definatly in the finals if not probables of Minor Premiers. It shows you how close the competition is. And If i had to give the 4th spot away to any team, If'd definately be the Lions, Congratulations EA and the team, Wish you all the best in your run into the finals campaign.

Good Night and Fair Well for 2004. What a year! :)

roosterboy60

Juniors
Matt, bad luck on missing out on the finals, would of loved to played you guys in them.

I have to agree with you about Miccle, you are very lucky to have him, and he has been very sporting all season.

And thank you for the wish of luck in the finals, I'll pass it on to all of the Lions.