Discussion in 'Penrith Panthers' started by franklin2323, Apr 29, 2018.
Glasses. Colour: Rose. No tint.
Feldt's open handed push in the back is the same as an open handed attempted punch that misses
As for no Hetherington. Didn't seem too much in it probably risk it and fight. Tui-Loso should get the start give him experience now for later in the year
DWZ has a closed fist. Feldt deserved it though.
Will he get the run over Ellis? Have they just given up on a bloke regardless of the injury issue?
Ellis is off to the Tigers apparently. No point developing him further when there are promising options that will be here next year.
Ellis is a backrower and gone with Ivan no point playing him if we can help it. The backrow plays 80mins leaves the bench not much time. Hetherington got 16mins, Ellis none. Can give Ellis and new benchie 20 between them and not wreck the structure
That’s an easy response to make. Watch the replay. I did, before commenting.
Doesnt need to be a punch. No punching changed to players slapping. So slapping became a binning aswell.
DWZ was rightly binned. Although Feldt should have been binned also. They were getting a bit lenient on letting slaps go of late.
Feldt initiated the incident and should have been binned. Like Klemmer was last week. DWZ tried to hit him with a closed fist and barely made contact. But its definitely bin worthy.
It looked like a punch to me. You have to be James Roberts to get away with that. Feldt should have gone as well, though.
You see plenty of them not binned. Besides that No connection. How can he be sent for striking without striking?
I was unable to watch the game due to work commitments but did listen to the live coverage. Suffice to say have not had the stomach to watch the replay.
From reading what has been written on here and listening to the broadcast I make a couple of observations;
1. It is extremely difficult to win games in this competition when our team is experiencing so much misfortune and bad luck with serious injury to key players.
2. The centre three quarter is a specialist position and playing a makeshift in the role is only going to work for you in the short term.
3. Not for the first time in his NRL career DWZ displayed a lack of discipline which was inexcusable regardless of the provocation.
4. The modern game is a 17 man game and not for the first time our head coach seems to think you can get away with playing with less than 17.
5. The standard of the current group of referee's is for the most part very poor but we cannot use this as an excuse when we are our own worst enemies thru poor discipline and unforced errors.
6. For the next two weeks, before the return of Nathan Cleary, it is imperative we change things up and put Peter Wallace in the 7, James Maloney in the 6, Tyronne Peachy in the centres and Sione Katoa in the 9 with Wade Egan on the bench. (Part of this solution is due to the fact Hook is obviously not going to blood young Laui which is a shame in my opinion but that's for another day)
7. Despite our injury woes we still have enough quality and depth to win our next two games if Hook selects the right side to get the job done.
He tried and we are the most penalised team in the comp.
Ross is not that fast and is otherwise barely a first grader imho. He has a bit of a cult following because of the mining connection, the nick name, and the fact he was one of their better players when the rest of the team was reserve graders. But I wouldn’t see him making first grade in any other team.
That is ridiculous. How can it even be a week. Doesn’t he have a clean record?
No he’s not, I think you’ve been caught up in the hysteria.
Bloke is a bog average centre/winger.
No he didn’t, I’m not sure how you blokes throw punches, look next feldts head, you can see DWZ fingers.
I Didn't say he was good... But the merkin has some pace.. He isn't slow...
I thought the same, until TMM ran him down. He looked like he was on a treadmill.
His hand opens after it goes past Feldt's head. Who cares anyway. The ref was always going to go after us that game.
Isn't TMM genuinely quick though? I've seen him be firat chaser on scene a few times. Ross isn't very good though. Ponga is the one that will trouble us.
Separate names with a comma.