What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

roy asotasi appreciation thread

I aint a bulldogs supporter, and itll sound like a suckoff but i dont care. As far as forwards go he is the bloody man. Hits so f**kin hard in attack and nails merkins like theres no tomorrow. Has light feet for a big man and never stops trying. Oh, forgot, he also offloads as good as anyone. Basically he is good. So everyone, lets appreciate roy asotasi......!

Agreed.

He's definitely come on a lot from last year.

Against Parra he had 23 hit-ups for 218 metres and 22 tackles. Awesome. :clap:

covell

Juniors
i only watched one of his games and he gave the ball to the shrak all nite long with offloads so i cant say how good he is

^ Pando

retired
Lifted this year in the absence of bigger named players, and proved that he's more than just a bench player.

Forward of the year for the Dogs by a mile, and an inspiration to the team. :clap:

^ Pando

retired
covell said:
i only watched one of his games and he gave the ball to the shrak all nite long with offloads so i cant say how good he is

Everyone gave the ball back to the Sharks that game. Or did you mean another game and "Shrek"? Roy has been our most consistant player this year.

Dog-E

Juniors
He was doing it all LAST year too!...Playing JUST as well week in, week out - Just off the bench, and for less minutes - so you mightn't have noticed his stats as being all that impressive....but WE sure noticed - and appreciated - HIM and his efforts!! :D

"He is the bloody man!" you say??...Couldn't agree more mate, couldn't agree more! ;)

atomic_crimson

Juniors
roy is a wrecking ball for us.. had a few mistakes here and there... but rips it up every game! as Dog-E said he was just as good last year but due to being on the bench and somewhat shadowed by a guy called sonny he wasn't noticed as much! we noticed him. :D

also was offered more money by melbourne but stayed a bulldog... and as for speed one of the fastest in our club!

Bulldog-Power

Juniors
I would rather roy the wrecking ball over hutch anyday

roy is quicker, stronger, better on his feet...

hutch is good only because he has benefited from bulldog development...

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I watched the game against the tigers and thought he was shyte ;-)
He knocked on at 36 all on the 2nd or 3rd and gave the tigers a win :lol:
And against the Sharks... :roll:

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
Maroubra Shark said:
I watched the game against the tigers and thought he was shyte ;-)
He knocked on at 36 all on the 2nd or 3rd and gave the tigers a win :lol:
And against the Sharks... :roll:

Roy was probably the 2nd best forward, maybe second best player on the park in the Grand Final.

Poor Shark fans, I wonder if they'll choke in the semis this year or fade out and miss the semis altogether?

aenima1

Juniors
am i the only one that's noticed in these forums no matter what the topic is, there seems to be a sharks supporter or two coming in stirring shit up? good on you all for loving your own team but seriously some of you are complete morons!

Bulldog-Power

Juniors
aenima1 said:
am i the only one that's noticed in these forums no matter what the topic is, there seems to be a sharks supporter or two coming in stirring sh*t up? good on you all for loving your own team but seriously some of you are complete morons!

yes, yes this trait is commonplace among those from the shire

Mr Saab

Referee
when any team is showing form the fans come out in force and act all high and mighty.
Notice the distinct lack of Roosters fans on here preaching their crap?
Notice the rise in sharks fans preaching their crap?
Notice the rise in eagles fans preaching their crap?

its the nature of forums.

Dog-E

Juniors
Well - Cronulla fans have precious little ELSE to talk footy about - past or present...Apart from that GREAT year they finished as Minor Premiers...then bombed out miserably in consecutive weeks in the semis...Oh, and of course THAT Gf replay...where they managed to score...0 points! :D So they piggy-back off others' discussions instead! :D

All they have to exxcite them is Doggie discards - Vagana & Maiava! :p ...Oh, and - Adam Dykes, of course! (Where's that City jumper Dykesey??..Oh yeah, that's right - BRAITH ANASTA'S got it!!...Whoops, sorry!!) :lol:

Latest posts