What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roy Bell in your team of the week! You have to be kidding.

CAPSISCOOL

Juniors
I suggest that he quickly drops his bundle after making one mistake and has a real problem recovering after that.

Azkatro

First Grade
Roy Bell has been named in Premier League for this weekend. This may go down as LU's most controversial ever naming of a player in the team of the week!

Graf Vynda-k

Alba said:
um whoever said his attitude is a problem would you mind elaborating on that? Roy is a mate of mine and he does NOT have a bad attitude if that is what you are implying ..

i've met roy bell and fairdinkum, if you blinked you would miss him..........he's that tiny.

deadset, i reckon souths just picked him for a joke.........maybe there was some private bet going on there or the selection committe was just feeling mischievious and wanted to play a prank on long suffering souths' fans.

Paul Hewson

Juniors
I was at the game last week and can say that firstly if Roy was one of the best three players in the Souths side you are kidding yourself. Let alone in the team of the week.

I enjoy watching Roy play and he has alot of potential. Very much like a young Preston Campbell. Remember Preston was a winger for the Gold Coast. He is a very hot and cold player. Can do some brilliant things, yet do some very ordinary things. He is learning as a player and is getting more and more experience.

The good thing at Souths is that we are starting to get some quality juniors coming through with more to come.

Paul Hewson said:
I was at the game last week and can say that firstly if Roy was one of the best three players in the Souths side you are kidding yourself. Let alone in the team of the week.

I enjoy watching Roy play and he has alot of potential. Very much like a young Preston Campbell. Remember Preston was a winger for the Gold Coast. He is a very hot and cold player. Can do some brilliant things, yet do some very ordinary things. He is learning as a player and is getting more and more experience.

The good thing at Souths is that we are starting to get some quality juniors coming through with more to come.

John Sutton is one of the better young talents in the game at the moment. Hopefully if Souths gets Anasta they play Anasta at lock and keep John Sutton at 5/8 he just creates so much for Souths. Although on Sunday he tried a bit too hard to create too much and got a bit impatient at 12-10. It was as if Souths thought they had to score there and then.