What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roy Masters is a douche bag

seaeagle sam

He is in good company with his parochial,blinkers on style of journalism. Listening to all the interviews from experts and the chances of the warriors - there must be a shitload of humble pie. I used to laugh at Gary Belcher and Wayne Pearce in their comments about the frailties and incompetence of the warriors. Look, this is an aussie competition and you have to expect a certain degree of parochialism and verbal diarrhea - a warriors win on sunday won't change that.

As the OP I'm not going to knock your opinion. The Warriors are fantastic but this isn't about bias journalism. This is about Roy being an apologist for whatever Melbourne do or don't do.

The other thing is Roy isn't a journalist, he's a columnist at best.

Peace

bennoonthehill

Juniors
outdone himself today - http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/ten-things-i-love-about-manly-20110930-1l1by.html

7. The Sea Eagles stop us from being seduced into the notion life is fair. All of their players have returned or avoided suspension in time for the grand final, yet the Storm's Adam Blair faces a further two-match penalty at his new club, Wests Tigers. Blair copped five weeks for the brawls in round 25 against Manly, yet Brett Stewart broke one of the code's oldest rules and missed only one week.

Blair got an extra 2 weeks for throwing a sucker punch at Adam Blair you f**ktard. This is the same guy that only a few days ago was bemoaning the short suspension Brett Stewart recieved for his role in the brawl, claiming he threw 3 punches at Adam Blair while Blair was on the gorund. If the merkin had bothered to watch the fight he'd have seen that was Darcy Lussick, not B Stewart, and he copped three weeks for it (and rightly so.)

Retire, you has-been.

Last edited: