What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roy Masters - On the MEL payroll?

SEAT 1A

Bench
Watched him on Offsiders (ABC 1 1030AM) this morning.

Going on about how Brownie is insighting violence in the game, that MEL are only getting a bagging because they are the best team, that all the other coaches are getting involved due to the semi's are around the corner and if there is any evidence of the grapple, take it to the NRL.

Bloody hell. You have to be blind not to see that there is at least 2 arms around the others players neck in every tackle.

However, what pisses my off is he most is that he was a coach of our great club.

He has lost all creditability in my view. A total hypercritic.

1) MEL are the only team that is insighting violence.
2) The dragons showed how to put them off their game.
3)The other coach's are sick to death of their cheating.

The sooner the grapple,chicken wing and all the other illegal tackles are out of the game the better.

Slept in and missed it.

Masters is quite literally the only decent Rugby League journalist in the mainstream press.

Is this show repeated sometime?

SEAT 1A

Bench
Willow,

Hypercritic may have been a bit harsh. I thought he was a little bit bias.

Follow Me,

That was my point. Usually very fair.

drake

First Grade
Considering how Roy used to get Wests fired up, it would seem he's mellowed in his old age.
I think watching Melbourne getting the stuffing beat outta them would be the shot in the arm the NRL needs.

pepe

Juniors
i'd hardly call roy masters a loser,he was a very good coach during his time at the saints,only bad luck denied him the ultimate success.

pepe

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Watched him on Offsiders (ABC 1 1030AM) this morning.

Going on about how Brownie is insighting violence in the game, that MEL are only getting a bagging because they are the best team, that all the other coaches are getting involved due to the semi's are around the corner and if there is any evidence of the grapple, take it to the NRL.

Bloody hell. You have to be blind not to see that there is at least 2 arms around the others players neck in every tackle.

However, what pisses my off is he most is that he was a coach of our great club.

He has lost all creditability in my view. A total hypercritic.

1) MEL are the only team that is insighting violence.
2) The dragons showed how to put them off their game.
3)The other coach's are sick to death of their cheating.

The sooner the grapple,chicken wing and all the other illegal tackles are out of the game the better.
the warriors just put them to the sowrd, i thing evrey nrl club will gunning for them now, they must the most hated team in the nrl

Latest posts