What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Royal Rumble 2018 chat *** SPOILERS ***

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Best rumble for yonks. Only DBry or Punk returning and winning would've been better.

AJ v Nak 2 for the Wwe title at WrestleMania. f**king crazy

nöyd

Staff member
fmd i think Braun could just kill people for fun

guy is a deadset psycho unit built like a f**king mack truck

lol kane, just go away

Sorry but having the women’s rumble on last doesn’t work. Love that the match is there but the crowd don’t know/care about 80% of them

Good to see Nakamura win...I thought they were going to go the other way for a while there!

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Is Sasha just there to get pulvarised by every new entrant?

Crowd are just flat until ex divas come out at the moment.

nöyd

Staff member
That Ronda thing was total cringe.

Supposed to be some MMA badass, and all she can do is wear her husband's oversize jacket and smile like she's on some fan experience.

Whoever started that pointing to the wrestlemania sign should be shot with a ball of their own shit

azzah72

Bench
I enjoyed both rumbles quite a bit.
I've been generally dissatisfied with the Rumble for the last few years so it was good to have 2x fun ones and good winners for a change.

The Rousey thing is intriguing, doesn't compete in the Rumble and just declares herself.

I wanna see Asuka and Charlotte but it could end up being Rousey and Charlotte.

Or maybe a triple threat.

I think Nia and Alexa should be the other match.

That Ronda thing was total cringe.

Supposed to be some MMA badass, and all she can do is wear her husband's oversize jacket and smile like she's on some fan experience.

Whoever started that pointing to the wrestlemania sign should be shot with a ball of their own shit
It was Roddy Piper’s jacket, as he was the one who got her hooked on wrestling and gave his blessing to use the Rowdy nickname in MMA. Piper’s son gave it to her to use before the Rumble. That’s also why her Titantron & gear were all Piper themed.

I enjoyed both rumbles quite a bit.
I've been generally dissatisfied with the Rumble for the last few years so it was good to have 2x fun ones and good winners for a change.

The Rousey thing is intriguing, doesn't compete in the Rumble and just declares herself.

I wanna see Asuka and Charlotte but it could end up being Rousey and Charlotte.

Or maybe a triple threat.

I think Nia and Alexa should be the other match.
Between the two, Rousey vs Flair is the money match. That’s no offence to Bliss & Asuka, who are excellent talents, but the other two just scream main event.

Quite surprised both Rumbles were won by Japanese stars, but it has to be said one is going to be a true dream match with Nakamura & Styles, while Asuka will put on a great show with Bliss. Perhaps WWE sees NJPW as more of a threat than they let on...

nöyd

Staff member
Twitter has lit up with cries of Asuka's win being buried by Rousey's appearance.

Ronda is full time too, no Lesnar contract.

Latest posts