What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Royal Rumble

Big Pete

Referee
Reigns spear got a better reaction than that.

But dear god, the WWE really f**ked up tonight. :lol: I don't remember the last time they got it this wrong.

Big Pete

Referee
Who didn't?

Guess that ratings bump sealed it for Tista - will be interesting to see what the ratings are like for tomorrow, the IWC is melting down and you can't blame them.

This is even worse than the Kevin Nash/HHH/Punk fiasco. :lol:

ek999

First Grade
Lol. Checked out the Twitter feed on the WWE app and it is 95% negative at least. I don't watch much wrestling at all these days (May change when WWE Network launches) and because of that I don't get the Daniel Bryan love but for him to not participate at all is a major stuff up

Big Pete

Referee
Well, Bryan either had to win or not participate.

It doesn't make any sense though - all things considered, he was basically Bray Wyatt fodder.

Jono078

Referee
First PPV I watched in a long time.

I enjoyed it! The crowd was weird. Booing cause they didn't get what they wanted. I was hoping for any of the other 3 from the final 4 to win.

ek999

First Grade
61f908dc796924ffee2f1e5a5d9bd51a.png

Absolute joke. Probably the first guy since Stone Cold where the Internet and the casual fans all like the same guy as the number 1 guy and the writers think hes a mid carder at best.

My only hope is that Daniel Bryans tweet is a work and he manages to win the title at EC and takes on a corporate Batista.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Can't remember a reaction like that even by notoriously hostile crowds.

If that doesn't help the WWE "get it" then nothing will

ek999

First Grade
Bryan tweeted something along the lines of the machine keeping him down. It's all part of a bigger story line but f**k me the WWE have some work to do

Swarzey

Bench
So the main event will go to a useless hack who failed as an MMA fighter and was nothing more than a shit actor so he crawled back to the company? What sucks is that I don't believe this is a work. They've been trying to knock Bryan's popularity down for months.

This company is f**king geniused :lol:

ek999

First Grade
It may be a work after all, although poorly done. Doing some reading today, and apparently Taker wants to work with him at WM. If he was to do that he could never win the Rumble

afinalsin666

First Grade
That was f**king shit. The f**k? Do the wwe hate everyone? No one f**king likes Batista. He got a pitiful reaction when he came back, and the crowd and twitter let WWE know how hard they f**ked up. But they have their head in the sand, and the boos will fall on deaf ears again.