What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ruben Playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mal Meninga

Bench
Gear on? :lol:
He had a singlet on and shorts, I wouldn't get ahead of myself just yet!!
But I think it's all systems go for Muss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Mark Geyers comments - Truer words never been spoken.
O'Hara's performances have been 'class under achiever' but his last good game was against the rorters and if theirs any time to prove people wrong it's now.

Mullins_y2k

Juniors
OMG THAT BROUGHT A TEAR TO MY EYE!!!!

How Awsome did he look paceing back and forth with arms like tree trunks and a freshly shaven head making him look like the rubin wiki of 1995 BRING IT ON!!!! U ROCK WIKI

azza

Juniors
This is a BIG Risk. A huge risk. But we have nothing to lose, except if we play with 16 men for 70 mins it will be a thrashing.

peter_raiders

Juniors
Im so happy now i cant believe that. Honestly when sterlo said Ruben is about to put on his jersey i felt like declaring Ruben as P.M he is an absolute champion. This will lift the boys today no doubt. Ruben i love you

This is mentally a huge boost for the boys. Just his presence alone will lift them...And the Roosters forwards who were expecting him to be out...are shitting themselves right now...They hadn't accounted for the muss to come good...I think he'll pull off a few smashing Wikiesque big-hits in about half an hour.

greeneyed

First Grade
I have to say... the sight of Ruben getting ready... I have more tears in the eyes... I hope it comes off! C'mon Raiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greeneyed

First Grade
I have to say that having the Footy Show on just before the game is brilliant... just builds the excitement.....

Latest posts