What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ruben Playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jed

First Grade
51293230.jpg

thickos

First Grade
:clap:

An incredible photo. Shattered I could not have been there!

Sully - your voice needs an off season of rest mate. You sounded gone at Souths - I hate to think what it was like at the end of yesterday.

Raider Azz

Bench
I was just next to them.

I don't think it has hit me that Muss is leaving yet. I'm going to be shattered next year seeing him run out for the Warriors.

jed

First Grade
Sully, in an attempt to take over from #1 as the most publicised Raiders fan, has got his face plastered on the front page of nrl.com

Ruben_Wiki_finals.jpg

Raider Azz

Bench
You can see my mate Ben's face in that photo too. He is the guy clapping with his face sligtly behind the arm of the guy in the old-school Raiders jersey.

woodgers

Bench
I went back to Canberra, he stayed in Sydney.

He had a family function at his fiance's parents house in Maroubra. He was in a good state to talk about all the finer points of the economy :lol:

BAY72

Juniors
You can see my mate Ben's face in that photo too. He is the guy clapping with his face sligtly behind the arm of the guy in the old-school Raiders jersey.
that guy is brad, woodgers uncle, in My old raiders jersey

top shots all round

most of us can almost name everyone in the photos.

Sully

Juniors
ABSOLUTELY SULLY WAS KISSING THE MUSS!!!

Thank you all for the above raps!

I tell you what. I wish we had not departed last week. I am still so Keen.

WE ARE THE....

Sully

Juniors
...only with that horn of yours....

(note:the above does not indicate what it sounds like)

Latest posts