What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ruben wiki

Raiders Rock

Juniors
Raider_Azz said:
NEVER!!! :evil:

The strong rumor is Rubes is about to put pen to paper for another two year deal at the Raiders and will announce it either today or tomorrow.

(Sourced from John Gibbs on 2UE's John Stanley show this morning - Gibbs has been wrong before though!!) :roll: :roll: :roll:

My brother told me he heard it this morning. Geeez I hope it's true but as usual I'll believe when I see it!!!

SOULS 04

Juniors
oh yes please be true
if we lost him it would be the biggest tradgedy
he should work the rest of his life with the raiders in whatever role he wants

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Warrior, where did you get that idea from.
There hasn't been no rumours champ.

He hasn't even been linked with an English Super League team, and the Warriors won't be able to get hold of him, especially if there going to try sign Stacey Jones from the other Warriors.
It was hard keeping some of the good British talent under your capticity, so I daubt Wiki could possibly get a place in the Warriors qouta.

brenno

Juniors
i've heard his name linked to both bradford & st helens. It would be great news if he resigned but, according to big league today it says that he will test the open market. If the raiders resign him it wont be until after june30.

DrewBeliever

Juniors
hmmmm, haven't heard anything here in the Bradford camp.

Though speculation over here is that Jamie Peacock and Stuart Fielden could walk out on us (Bulls) at the end of the season, which I daubt, and Wiki would be a huge replacement for Fielden in the props.

But still no rumours....

schnitzel

Juniors
The chances of us keeping Wiki grow longer by the day. Why do you think we offered Kite a deal, the club knew Wiki would get huge dollars from the UK. Remember the Super League clubs don't have to abide by the June 30 deadline, they may have made Ruben offers for years waiting for him to come off contract. Kite will be a decent replacement, he can also play front or back row and is heading into his best years, at least we won't see Rubes playing against us which would be nearly impossible to stomach!
At least we will have more chance of keeping Joel now, although if Tahu stays in newcastle Manly will probably throw mega bucks at him :(

azza

Juniors
There was a short piece in the SMH which said the tip was Ruben was to sign with an English club... Wigan I think it was but I don't have it front of me. It will be a very sad loss and a big blow for us :( if true that is.

woodgers

Bench
Canberra bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down
Canberra bridge is falling down, damn shit Management

thickos said:
I think IBG was having a go at our mate wobbygong...

Corrrrrrrrect. I never doubted what you said azza, but some guy who's not even a Canberra fan and who's never posted in these forums before came out with a big statement and no source to back it up... I wasn't referring to you.

Raider Azz

Bench
If Mongahan is set to join his brother at the Eagles, then I hope those stupid pricks get fined for approaching him before June 30. For f**ks sake they might as well throw out the anti-tampering deadline, no one ever follows it :x