What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rubins Big Move

Raider_69

Post Whore
acually how funny you would say that
his full name is Sid Vicious, named after my fav wrestler at the time
:shock: 8)

im getting another dog soon which will be called Boss 8)

GreenGuy

Raider_69 said:
acually how funny you would say that
his full name is Sid Vicious, named after my fav wrestler at the time
:shock: 8)

pretty sure thats what he meant dude

jed

First Grade
Anyone over the age of 25 would probably appreciate that I was referring to the lead singer of the punk rock band "The Sex Pistols" (does that get through the censor I wonder???)

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Anyone over the age of 25 would probably appreciate that I was referring to the lead singer of the punk rock band "The Sex Pistols" (does that get through the censor I wonder???)

No. Sid Vicious is a Wrestler, us young ppl know best. :D :lol:

Raider Ultra

Bench
Leave the Warrington bloke alone. The air thins out once you go north of Birmingham, which explains why most Northeners struggle grammatically.

bloody hell, some poor ESL supporter asks a simple question and he gets a pack of bastards correcting he's spelling. Get off your fuggen high horses fellas, so he typed Rubin instead of Ruben, you knew what he meant now get over it and stop being pricks.

....Dumndumma, no I doubt Rub"e"n would play for Warrington, I don't think they can match offers from the other ESL heavyweights.

Or perhaps it's you pointing out that the post which was pointing out the pointless post was indeed pointless.

My head hurts.

Latest posts