What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rugby 2004

Jono Russell

Bench
anyone know of the official realease date for this game,i have read ona few websites that it is in september sometime so i hope this is true.
the rugby game would be a great fill in game while we are waiting for the league game.

i personally loved the past rugby games and i know this one will be great because they have the super 12's in it plus i just really wanna be able to use matty rogers in it.

Anonymous

Juniors
In most NZ game stores they currently have preview cases on display for Rugby 2004 and (gasp) AFL 2004 :evil: NRL doesn't seem to be getting a fair go, although the other 2 might be both EA games?

Jono Russell

Bench
Thierry Henry said:
In most NZ game stores they currently have preview cases on display for Rugby 2004 and (gasp) AFL 2004 :evil: NRL doesn't seem to be getting a fair go, although the other 2 might be both EA games?

well afl is now out but after playing afl2003 i wont be getting 04

TripleM

Juniors
Because I made a post in this topic, decided to delete it, realised I couldn't and thus edited it to the above..