What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby Challenge 2

kurtburt

Juniors
Bought the game yesterday and already considering handing it back to eb games, too boring imo and it feels like im playing the first one over again not much changes to it except the career mode(allows you to buy players but thats pretty much it) and a few extra teams.

Last edited:

natheel

Coach
Bought the game yesterday and already considering handing it back to eb games, too boring imo and it feels like im playing the first one over again not much changes to it except the career mode(allows you to buy players but thats pretty much it) and a few extra teams.

Yep couldve been a DLC to be honest to update it really. That's why I'm loving RUgby League Live 2 they could do the same an just bring out a new game and bleed money out for small changes by they're doing it through DLC and patches for free or minimum cost.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Geez, I'm glad I didn't pick it up then. Was very close yesterday!

Will get "The Last of Us" instead. It's getting rave reviews everywhere.

Latest posts