What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League 2 Announced Today

Dover

Juniors
Sorry Guys,

My works been April Fooling everyone today and i thought I'd see how many hits I can get with this one

lol

Cheers

Then again... I could have announced a new patch i was working on hehehehe

Paullyboy

Coach
geez I didnt expect that this was coming when I saw the thread :roll: , Im shocked and stunned, pfffffft.

Dover

Juniors
57 hits in the first hour!!!!! :lol:

I would have thought 57 hits for the whole life of the thread would have been good

hehehehe..... sucked in everyone :D

RainMan

Juniors
Dover said:
57 hits in the first hour!!!!! :lol:

I would have thought 57 hits for the whole life of the thread would have been good

hehehehe..... sucked in everyone :D

Yep, you're the bees knees! Well done window washer.

Dover

Juniors
Yeah........ good one Rain Man :roll:

This is why I post irregularly here.

The only reason being that i can get new info about the game - otherwise i wouldn't come here as it's by far the worst boards i've seen with people flaming, baiting and just looking for a fight.

Most comments/ideas/notions get a flame response.

Take a joke... and get on with life - why get hostile over a bit of fun!!!

You mods really need to address this a little more harshly.

Maybe you youngin's need to relax a little and show some maturity

Then again.......

Maybe I'm just too old :shock:

Dover

Juniors
umosay said:
they don't call it april fools for nothing :)

EXACTLY!!!!!!!

I mean really... this thread probably wasn't even worthy of a reply - but people seem to have this need to put others down on these boards.

It's happened with guys like Furry, inertia, Gol, KK.... even Mario.

There's no need for blatant negativity - Disagree sure - free speech is good....... but don't payout on someone coz you don't agree with them.
There's too much negativity around tho have to put up with it on a Forum Board for a cool computer game!!!!

zaibatsu

Juniors
yeah i agree totally, ive been looking over this forum the last few nights gathering information on the game and some of the fights and sh!t people say about eachother is just ridiculous, a lot of people on here need to grow up, most however are sensible people :)

Goleel

Juniors
Well knowing it'd be an april fools, I haven't checked this thread until tonight, does that make me ultra clever or something like that?

Wish I could have thought of a decent april fools prank, but I had nothing.