What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League and TV

Stallion

First Grade
I don't even know what you mean by this.

Why would I apologise for upsetting you with the thruth? ;)

A double apology required for not just myself but others. If you haven't conceded that you were blatantly out of line in asserting that other aliases were used by myself as other contributers then their is clearly not hope for you as can decent and honorable person. Perhaps this reflects the calibre of your thoughts and others that think your logic is 'valid'? You have certainly accused more than myself of not being legitimate contributors and this is clearly your failing that had been pointed out to you by a moderator in that particular thread you created. Looks like you haven't read between the lines of this moderator's comment. Not very bright are you!? (unfortunately this is my only conclusion as no apology has been given to the people you have asserted as being fake) Shamefull behaviour!

Stallion

First Grade
Will do . But an apology would have been a decent thing to do! ? From here on I will have a negative reaction to this contributor as he doesn't exhibit humility or being apologetic when he was blatantly wrong and out of line!? Thought it would have been a decent thing to do! ? I'll just bar him! Done!

Last edited:

Stallion

First Grade
It's hard to predict the crowd for these 9's events, it makes it especially hard when, as pointed out, most fans will only attend for a portion of the day.

The novelty of the international 9's with actualy NRL & SL stars plus the new stadium will probably give it a boost. The crowds could be anywhere between sold-out and 15k per day. The Auckland 9's was massive when it first started and the novelty factor was in play.

Yes. Think if it's proactively marketed and with suggestions like incentives for NRL clubs with respect to ticket sales, it could very well be extremely popular. Shame about the lack of FTA tv coverage. However this may work for getting people to actually attend. Personally, I'm looking to attend on the Saturday.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Yes. Think if it's proactively marketed and with suggestions like incentives for NRL clubs with respect to ticket sales, it could very well be extremely popular. Shame about the lack of FTA tv coverage. However this may work for getting people to actually attend. Personally, I'm looking to attend on the Saturday.

It's not a shame about the FTA coverage though. FTA did not bid and Fox stumped up the cash that goes directly to the RLIF to fund international RL. If we took the $0 on offer from FTA then we wouldn't have those funds and 'goodwill' is not a currently that pays the bills at the RLIF.

Stallion

First Grade
It's not a shame about the FTA coverage though. FTA did not bid and Fox stumped up the cash that goes directly to the RLIF to fund international RL. If we took the $0 on offer from FTA then we wouldn't have those funds and 'goodwill' is not a currently that pays the bills at the RLIF.

Source please. So far we are not privy to the negotiations. Only that we are seeing this farcical coverage happening.

Last edited:

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
I note that real life anecdotal situations don't count for much on this site. Just getting it out there. The ridicule is your call!

Don't take it personally, courts of law don't usually accept anecdotal evidence either beacuse it is generally unreliable.

Stallion

First Grade
Don't take it personally, courts of law don't usually accept anecdotal evidence either beacuse it is generally unreliable.

I'm not one to fabricate. However I'm aware of the mindset on this website . So you can take my word for it. Then again you have asserted other things about me and others that have been proven wrong. So not holding my breath.