What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Coach 2005

P.I.M.P

Juniors
Have you ever wanted to coach your own NRL, Super League, National League Football team?

Well now you can! take care of your team right from setting out there training to talking to the media and even telling your team how to play on game day!.

http://rlc2005.nospam2252.com/index.cgi

Join Quick Jobs going fast!!

See You There!

P.I.M.P

Juniors
you ask for a job as head coach of a team....then every week you post there training and tactics..talk to the media about the upcoming game....send all of that to the CHAIRMAN of that league....then he will simulate it using the statistics and yea then u go onto next round just like real footy...and youve even got the chance to become an australia - england - city - country - nsw - qld and any other nation coach

FinalSolution

Juniors
Hehe just signed up as head Coach of Wests.
Still a couple of head coaches jobs going, Warriors and Raiders spring to mind.

FinalSolution

Juniors
Facing Parra and the Cowboys preseason so got a pretty tough draw.:cry:

Just wish they would hurry up and post my players so I can get rid of some of them and buy some decent ones in.;-)

P.I.M.P

Juniors
ahh just to tell everyone it wasnt my fault the thing was shut down. The Actual chairman went into my account and said that the nrl chairman (me) was resigning. Then he shut the board down. Round 1 he wouldnt let me post results. I DID NOT RESIGN. I DID NOT STUFF THE BOARD UP!!! I am making a new manager, up 2 you to decide to join.

FinalSolution

Juniors
P.I.M.P said:
ahh just to tell everyone it wasnt my fault the thing was shut down. The Actual chairman went into my account and said that the nrl chairman (me) was resigning. Then he shut the board down. Round 1 he wouldnt let me post results. I DID NOT RESIGN. I DID NOT STUFF THE BOARD UP!!! I am making a new manager, up 2 you to decide to join.

Woops sry for blaming you the blame was ment to be directed at NRL Chairman
Hey if you want to help me out with my one. And offer ideas for improvement. Your welcome to join :)

www.finalsole.nospam2256.com

Jono Russell

Bench
why is it Tama, i joined that first one and put so much work into it as well, I created the sharks side,trained them,helped out with new ideas for the game,put alot fo work into it all and i done all of that twice over as it went down and started again twice. Was even voted best coach of the pre season by all the nrl coaches on there.
So do i not deserve to be there coach if the new one beggins again.

FinalSolution

Juniors
somethingwithjohn said:
why is it Tama, i joined that first one and put so much work into it as well, I created the sharks side,trained them,helped out with new ideas for the game,put alot fo work into it all and i done all of that twice over as it went down and started again twice. Was even voted best coach of the pre season by all the nrl coaches on there.
So do i not deserve to be there coach if the new one beggins again.

LOL yeah I remember that poll. The poll that left out the 3 highest posting coaches.:shock: