What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League game in UK is like gold dust...

Wiganer

Juniors
I preordered 3 months ago with GAME and they can't get me a copy - then preordered with Gameplay.co.uk and they've just informed me that they have none in stock....

How they hell do you get hold of this game in the UK?

mikeyboy

Juniors
Same here, I was holding out until I saw some feedback on here, now Play, Gameplay, and templgames are all preordered out and don't know what Game are up to. Cricket 2004 now until after Xmas.

Alan Shore

First Grade
GPstore still haven't come up with the goods for me, although they claim it was dispatched to me on Friday.

If I don't get it tomorrow, I'll be demanding a refund and buying it at Target. Hell, Target are having a sale on their video games stuff and RL is selling for $77!

Monkey

Juniors
Yeah its a piss take. and surely HES knew about this problem?

Wigan 800 pre-orders, 100 delivered
st helens 900 pre-orders, 100 deliverd.

none left online
none left in other stores

gonne be a lot of unhappy kids tis xmas.

Robbo

Juniors
Anyone who seriously wants the game can buy mine from me for £45.00 including postage and packaging? i live in sussex and can send you the game asap.

Monkey

Juniors
gamesters in newtown (wigan), are getting 35 in on monday. on import tho so are £45 a piece.

P.J.

Juniors
Parra_Eels said:
$77 - people who payed higher must feel cheated

No, I feel I've invested in the next copy. I pre-ordered in August and got mine the day I got back from Melbourne. Played it non stop since saturday, and I've won the NRL, SOO and City country on Seasoned level.

Rustay

Juniors
I got mine just then from Harvey Norman for $95, dang! But then again Target dont have any copies over here so i had to grab it while i could.

Now i just have to wait till i finish work in 4 hours to play it :D/

Raiders Rock

Juniors
I pre-ordered from this site about three months ago but on the Wednesday before it was released I dropped in to Target Bass Hill and picked up another PC copy (Two days early) for $77.00!! I thought it was worth the risk of getting stuck with it as I could offload it to someone in the forum when my pre-order finally arrived. It did arrive on Friday (Release day) but it seemed that nobody wanted to buy it from me so fearing I would be stuck with it I returned the un-opened copy to Target for a full refund of my $77.00 so really I have only lost $7.50 and I got it way earlier than I would have otherwise so I think it was worth it!! Anybody else still waiting on a copy??

Kage

Juniors
I pre-ordered with Gameplay a month or so back, and they tell me my XboX version is being sent out on Friday

***MH***

Bench
Kage said:
I pre-ordered with Gameplay a month or so back, and they tell me my XboX version is being sent out on Friday
i pre-ordered with dstore.com.au and the delivered to me on the 15th, i was cool with waiting over the weekend for it! i was very happy with their service