What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2 - XBOX 360 Online League

I read in the other thread that Created teams can be in this league as long as they are online verified.

So with that said, I would like to be The Broncos Legends team that I created.

azsportza

Live Update Team
I am online now if anyone wants a game - gamer tag "azsportza"

---

You can now forget about that. I have tried playing online, and my connection just kept dropping out. If this is going to continue, it's safe to say that I will most certainly pull out of the League.

Last edited:

azsportza

Live Update Team
I am officially withdrawing from this online League. My internet connection is not fast enough to properly engage in a match. The lag makes it enough that all the timing for passing and tackling is out.

I am officially withdrawing from this online League. My internet connection is not fast enough to properly engage in a match. The lag makes it enough that all the timing for passing and tackling is out.

does that mean its done altogether, or you just aren't going to play?

Before you quit, have a look at some help documents online to configure your xbox so you have as little lag as possible. Not sure where I found it, otherwise i would link you, but i found a site that showed me what settings to have for optimum connection, and i went from laggy and dropping out all the time to rarely lagging.

azsportza

Live Update Team
does that mean its done altogether, or you just aren't going to play?

Before you quit, have a look at some help documents online to configure your xbox so you have as little lag as possible. Not sure where I found it, otherwise i would link you, but i found a site that showed me what settings to have for optimum connection, and i went from laggy and dropping out all the time to rarely lagging.

The League is staying. I am not. I am not sure helpful everyone will be with providing accurate scores.

As for my connection. I know Microsoft recommends to have at least 3Mb/s DOWN and 1Mbps UP - and I don't have the upload speed to play properly. I have been able to play some games without issue, but overall I think it's best if I don't take part.

best way to do it would be for the winner to take a picture on their phone on of the final score and post it to the forum.

azsportza

Live Update Team
So it seems the league is now off? unless a new draw can be arranged

It seems quite a few people are out (including me), so unless a few of you want to play something you can work out a league among yourself

Ok who is in? lets see if we can get a league started. Post your username and team that you wish to use if you are keen....

Pennywisealfie- Broncos

Latest posts