What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 3

I think that was the last one I bought. The bugs in these games just threaten too many broken controllers haha.
I could bargain with that game, i could fight it and win at the highest difficulty, the issue with the highest difficulty was you'd have Wolfman ran down by George Rose if the Wolf made a break

I'm using Rose as an example for slow as f**k,i had them retire from manly together

edabomb

First Grade
I could bargain with that game, i could fight it and win at the highest difficulty, the issue with the highest difficulty was you'd have Wolfman ran down by George Rose if the Wolf made a break

I'm using Rose as an example for slow as f**k,i had them retire from manly together

Haha. "Let's make the highest level challenging by just making everyone's attributes equal."

AJB1102

First Grade
I remember Benji Marshall being a beast in defense too. Like attacking and defensive attributes weren't split, if you were a 9/10 it applied to every skill in the game. Pretty sure Steve Price was a god in the game too.

I remember Benji Marshall being a beast in defense too. Like attacking and defensive attributes weren't split, if you were a 9/10 it applied to every skill in the game. Pretty sure Steve Price was a god in the game too.
f**king hated that glass jawed merkin,he gave that melbourne merkin a highlight for his career