What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live Update.

So far all we know is the All Star and Indigenous teams seem to have been made available, apart from that no idea what they may have done.

Any sign of a squad update?...better responsiveness to the controls...better support play....etc...

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
They need to change the commentator. I mean how many times in a game can you play the ball incorrectly.

i muted commentary after playing 1 match.

They won't release an updated squads update. That would make it less likely that anyone would by the next game the bring out... you know, in case rugby league live didn't do anough to steer them away forever

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I bought it purely to support the concept in the vain hope it may lead to a new and better game created.

I went and simulated all games in a season.

Wests Tigers won 1 game, Souths won the minor premiership and only lost 2 games all year, Dragons, Storm and Broncos were all at the bottom of the ladder with less than 5 wins for the year.

It was at that point I decided the game was a complete f**king waste of time, and put it in the back of the cupboard, possibly never to play it ever again.

MattYg1

Bench
When will they be bringing the next game out?

Ross Symonds of Big Ant has let the cat out of the bag a little on the Sidhe forums that they are working on a Rugby League Live 2 - no particulars as yet but said when they launch their own forums it would be announced.

Also HES interactive have responded to a few emails that have been posted on the Sidhe forums claiming that they (Big Ant) have learnt a lot from AFL Live and are looking to add that experience into any new titles.

cb4

First Grade
Cheers mate,

can you post a link to the forum where it is being discussed, wouldnt mind having a peak.

Parra Pride

Referee
Ross Symonds of Big Ant has let the cat out of the bag a little on the Sidhe forums that they are working on a Rugby League Live 2 - no particulars as yet but said when they launch their own forums it would be announced.

Also HES interactive have responded to a few emails that have been posted on the Sidhe forums claiming that they (Big Ant) have learnt a lot from AFL Live and are looking to add that experience into any new titles.

So there will be a lot more knock ons in Rugby League Live 2?

BLKOUT!

Juniors

AFL-Live-2011-13.jpg

Pierced Soul

First Grade
did the patch make the gameplay better? i took it back within a week to eb when it came out.... i've bought every rugby league game thats come out, i want to support the market but they cant keep dishing up shit and expecting people to pay for it