What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League player James Ackerman dies in Brisbane hospital

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Only people at the ground and QRL officials would have. It was filmed but it wasn't a televised game.

Molo has been referred straight to the judiciary over the tackle too

could that have been due to the sensitivity of the matter?

Tommo

Juniors
Only people at the ground and QRL officials would have. It was filmed but it wasn't a televised game.

Molo has been referred straight to the judiciary over the tackle too

Goto love channel 9. According to the women "reporter" ,Molo was referred straight to the NRL judiciary. Love that knowledge and research they do.

Bronco Rob

Juniors
Did anyone here see the tackle?

I was supposed to be there but couldn't make it and in retrospect thank God but I have spoken at length to several who are associated with Norths on Sunday and Monday and Francis' tackle was simply a great shot in the chest and it was the force that rocked James' head violently that created the damage. A couple said it was the biggest collision they've seen in RL.

I coached Francis a few years ago and he's not doing well at all. Wayne rang him straight away Saturday night and spoke to him at length and what was a class act by James' parents, they rang him Sunday arvo to talk to him.

It's such a sad incident and my heart goes out to all those affected by this tragedy.

Latest posts