What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby Super League Telecasts

DIEHARD

----
Just a question about the telecasts over in Britain.

In the NRL every game is televised in some fashion. Either on FTA with Channel 9 or on FOX SPORTS. I was wondering what is the case in Britain? Are all games played on Sky or just a selection?

Stevo_G

Juniors
i'm pretty sure when i was over there last year they only played 2 games a week on pay t.v over there but could of changed since then

bartman

Immortal
Yeah, I'm here now. Usually only two SL games a weekend on Sky Sports (pay TV), though some weeks it has been three.
You get highlights of the other 4 games on free to air (only in the North) on a weekend BBC league show, and I think there's also a league show during the week (Boots N All) on Sky?
You can also see highlights of all SL games and Boots N All through SkySports Broadband if you are registered - sometimes they have free deals etc. 8)

Latest posts