What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby World Cup

Nutz

Bench
40-10 drubbing against Wales. This comes after a record breaking loss against Fiji. I'm done watching their ill discipline, boring style of footy.
Rugby Australia is a joke and their administrators couldn't get a job on the Wests Tigers board.
Bunch of useless muppets all of them.
Four years to plan for the world cup and this is all they could come up with.

Nutz

Bench
News.com.au
Thanks Eddie Jones, for the worst World Cup we’ve ever had.

A tournament that began with Jones slamming the negativity surrounding the Wallabies has officially ended with the country’s worst ever Rugby World Cup result.

I hate what's become of a once proud Australian sport.
It used to be a big part of my life as I've represented in that code. Apart from the awesome memories of the old days, it means nothing to me now. I can't watch it anymore.
Piss poor.

axl rose

Bench
News.com.au
Thanks Eddie Jones, for the worst World Cup we’ve ever had.

A tournament that began with Jones slamming the negativity surrounding the Wallabies has officially ended with the country’s worst ever Rugby World Cup result.

I hate what's become of a once proud Australian sport.
It used to be a big part of my life as I've represented in that code. Apart from the awesome memories of the old days, it means nothing to me now. I can't watch it anymore.
Piss poor.
Locking the games behind a paywall is beyond stupid, even by Rugby Australia standards. Noone has stan sport. That and terrible timeslots means casual fans don't even know its on. Anyway as Kerry Packer once said there are only 2 great sports, Rugby League and Cricket. At least he got one of them right.

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
Locking the games behind a paywall is beyond stupid, even by Rugby Australia standards. Noone has stan sport. That and terrible timeslots means casual fans don't even know its on. Anyway as Kerry Packer once said there are only 2 great sports, Rugby League and Cricket. At least he got one of them right.
I've just cancelled my Stan subscription Axl. Foxtel has what I want.
By the way, what's your fav Guns N' Roses song, mine is Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door and Sweet Child o’ Mine.

axl rose

Bench
I've just cancelled my Stan subscription Axl. Foxtel has what I want.
By the way, what's your fav Guns N' Roses song, mine is Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door and Sweet Child o’ Mine.
Don't get me wrong, I attended the World Cup in Japan, massive event, good times. It will be big in Australia as well in 4 years but gee they have some work to do. ARU a bigger basketcase then Tigers, is it possible. Civil War.