What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour - Dogs 2 sign a young penrith forward

WildKat

Juniors
Um, I think it's because your boys are just too darn good, Panthers Gurl :lol: ...Plus, other teams seem to have lots of money to wave around. Financial security is a veeery attractive thing, especially for the younger players, methinks.

ouwet

Bench
parra_panther said:
The 'house is locked up.

Thank God... He is crap and overrated.
Bulldogs have signed Chris armit from Parramatta and his younger brother Nathan.

SP

Bench
i agree that he's overrated, but he isnt that crap, he isnt a lock thats all

RB30DETT

Juniors
ozzy_ozman said:
I think we (bulldogs) have probably signed stuart fieldin and we have signed a panthers junior but im not sure who it is at the moment...

No chance of signing Fieldin, he is locked into a 5 year contract.

*Sandy*

First Grade
I can remember not so long ago when there were quite a few people saying Gowie was crap, over-rated and not a half! ;-) Go the house! :mrgreen:

WildKat

Juniors
I don't want Jason to go.

There is no way I could bring myself to like the bulldogs even if Wrigley did sign with them. At least I had a soft spot for the Panthers before he came to them...and now, as hard as it is to admit, 'cause I don't like people switching teams, I think that I almost like the Panthers better than I like Storm...Almost. ROFL

Anyway, getting serious-er, I really hope it's not him, Penrith needs as many talanted younger guys to train up as possible. They're losing some great players at the end of the year, they need to hang onto the young ones who will be the veterans of the future...or something like that. :?

Don't look at me funny, it's too early in the morning to be this serious...lol

choc_soldier

Coach
We re-signed Clayton, McLean and Rolfe today... yay!

But only for one year each. :evil:

The question still has to be asked... WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON OUT THERE?!

We let players go, and then we finally decide it's time to retain some before we lose our whole Premier League team, we only re-sign them to one year contracts.

Just doesn't seem right. The wheels seem to have fallen off ever since Richo left.

PantherCraig

Juniors
Jesse Royale has signed with Newcastle. I dont mind signing Clayton and Rolf for only one year. Gives them one more year to show more then they have this year. You dont want them tied to the club if they arent any better then what they are now.

snorta69

Juniors
Big Mick said:
f**k
that'd be right, another junior we are letting go.

What is penrith management doing.

Interesting the reactions to The Dogs who were PROVEN to have CHEATED the CAP and sign 2 JUNIORS in comparison to The Roosters who have NEVER been PROVEN to be over the CAP and sign 2 players Penrith BOUGHT.
INTERESTING!!!!!

Big Mick

Referee
What are u snorting Snorta, honestly, your an idiot.

If u bother to read any of my posts you tool, you'd notice I have the same reaction to whenever any clubs buys any of our players.

And 2, to extend your stupid argument. The bulldogs are buying reserve graders because they are a top team and can only afford reserve grade juniors, and then they'll DEVELOP them into first graders and be SUPERSTARS.

The roosters BUY SUPERSTARS who have already been DEVELOPED and then claim they DEVELOP them. Thats the difference you tool. You buy established first graders, every other top team is buying fringe or no players, like penrith. So don't give me your bullshit.

Big Mick

Referee
Penrith may have bought Fa'aoso you tool, but in S.G.Ball and developed him, and u get him when he is about to be a great player, funny that. Your club can't seem to do any bloody developing on their own can they.

choc_soldier

Coach
chriswalkerbush said:
What's the word on Royale? I've never even heard his name mentioned.

He's been playing for the Cougars this year. Originally from the Bartercard Cup in NZ.

Quite a solid player.

Good buy I reckon.

snorta69

Juniors
snorta69 said:
Big Mick said:
f**k
that'd be right, another junior we are letting go.

What is penrith management doing.

Interesting the reactions to The Dogs who were PROVEN to have CHEATED the CAP and sign 2 JUNIORS in comparison to The Roosters who have NEVER been PROVEN to be over the CAP and sign 2 players Penrith BOUGHT.
INTERESTING!!!!!

Wrong "little mick".
Everything I say is fact.
I am right, goodnight.

RB30DETT

Juniors
The fact is your nothing but a troll.

Maybe the Penrith supporters didnt blow up about the dogs signing a junior is that there is a mutual respect between the two clubs, and also a mutual dislike for the Roosters.

And the Roosters were over the cap in 2002( even if it was marginal ), but i guess that does not matter does it.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Snorts seems to have thing for our Micky! :lol: I would choose your words carefully there snorts - never could come back and bite you in the bum one day. ;-)

snorta69

Juniors
PK said:
Snorts seems to have thing for our Micky! :lol: I would choose your words carefully there snorts - never could come back and bite you in the bum one day. ;-)

I thought I chose my words very carefully:

"Interesting the reactions to The Dogs who were PROVEN to have CHEATED the CAP and sign 2 JUNIORS in comparison to The Roosters who have NEVER been PROVEN to be over the CAP and sign 2 players Penrith BOUGHT.
INTERESTING!!!!!"

Also to RD, I may be a troll, but you at least admit I am correct??

There is that "irony" again PK.
You seem intelligent, you do understand where I am coming from, right??
Can you admit it though??

PantherCraig

Juniors
Snorta you waste of an IP address. The difference is the Bulldogs cheated and did their time for it. Unlike some club/s who seem to have a free pass to do whatever they want without any worry of retribution.

I suspose it pays to have fingers in every pie hey.