What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumour Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaggs

Coach
I think it is graeme wynn's son. He was a sharks junior then went to the dragons. Great with the ball in his hands but possibly one of the worst defenders i've ever seen.

he thinks its ok tho let in 4 tries if he scores two.

Stagger eel

Staff member
He played a little bit of halfback for St George in the Jersey Flegg finals series, he lost his head against the knights and got sin binned for figting in the dying stages of the game which lead to Newcastle ultimately winning the game.

Big Mick

Referee
he can fight.

I was there...he shouldn't have been sin-binned without a Newcastle player to follow him. It was bullcrap.

Three of them came over to him, 2 forwards and a back...and he smacked em all to high heaven. He should have been given a medal.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Big Mick © said:
he can fight.

I was there...he shouldn't have been sin-binned without a Newcastle player to follow him. It was bullcrap.

Three of them came over to him, 2 forwards and a back...and he smacked em all to high heaven. He should have been given a medal.

I agree..St George were well and trully rorted that day.

innsaneink

Referee
Big Mick © said:
still can't believe Richie Williams didn't get that field goal from 5 out and right in front haha.

Ball, top left corner after hitting under crossbar

I agree..St George were well and trully rorted that day.
They cross Knights line 4 times yet didnt post points.

25ux6.jpg

Disco

Bench
Good singing imo

If he gets into trouble, then cut him loose, no harm done

But if he gets his act together he could be real dangerous

Status
Not open for further replies.