What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings and Crap IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kornstar

Coach
Indeed mate. One of the worst days in my football supporting life.

Suity

Unfortunately there were 2 after that were worst imo, we weren't even in 01 or 05.......atleast we had no chance in 09, i think anyways, that was easier to take.......

parra pete

Referee
Brian Smith special. Shit players always get exposed in pressure games. Shane Wherat and Paul Caridge got exposed big time.

Speaking of those "Brian Smith special" you could easily add Timmmmmmy Smith to that lot too....:sarcasm:

BTW.....Ryan Tandy could have modelled his game on Paul Carige....Wonder if bets were scrutinised so much in those days???

Parra Pride

Coach
Unfortunately there were 2 after that were worst imo, we weren't even in 01 or 05.......atleast we had no chance in 09, i think anyways, that was easier to take.......

If Tony Archer didn't make a bullshit call we definitely had a chance in 09.

ROGUE

Juniors
Lote Tuquiri tweeted yesterday that a rugby player is coming back to the league ranks and it will be announced over the next day or two.

cookie145

Juniors
This rumour that I'm starting is as credible as most of the garbage I read here..... I,m going to marry Brad Pitt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gronk

Staff member
Lote Tuquiri tweeted yesterday that a rugby player is coming back to the league ranks and it will be announced over the next day or two.
Ryan Cross has been trying to get an NRL gig after he finished with the Waratahs. He's got a short term contract in France ATM. I read somewhere that the Tigers were giving him a go.

Pazza

First Grade
Mate he doesn't sound powerful, he is. Watched him score 2 tries in 1st grade can't remember who against. One of the tries was like 10 metres out with nothing doing and he just overpowered the opposition forwards to score under posts.

We have already signed his brother for Toyota Cup

Sounds great! Hopefully his brother turns out as physically dominate, our forward pack needs it.

Utey

Coach
Man, talk about someones brains going to sh*t... I thought I'd erased that from the memory bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts