What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings and Crap IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxhead

First Grade
One of Crapper's earlier "hints" was that the player would be an Eel for life, I am guessing it will be confirmed when that particular membership drive occurs?
Exciting times ahead. Of course, it is just a rumoir.
:pray:

boxhead

First Grade
Guys its a false alarm, one of the members of that site changed their name, details and profile picture to match "Ken Crapper". You can tell it's fake by viewing the real Ken's profile and noticing that the topic doesn't come under his recent posts.

That post above still remains valid about the "Eel for Life" thing.
File this whole thing under bad rumours.
I'm not holding my breath anymore.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Guys its a false alarm, one of the members of that site changed their name, details and profile picture to match "Ken Crapper". You can tell it's fake by viewing the real Ken's profile and noticing that the topic doesn't come under his recent posts.

That post above still remains valid about the "Eel for Life" thing.
File this whole thing under bad rumours.
I'm not holding my breath anymore.

that's kinda funny actually..

nospam46 has no cred at all. Don't know why people go over there and read that dribble. All the credible scoops def come from LU.

Eels Dude

Coach
Why even report stuff from the other site at all? If people using this forum were interested in stuff from 'the other site' they'd go to that website themselves.

boxhead

First Grade
Why even report stuff from the other site at all? If people using this forum were interested in stuff from 'the other site' they'd go to that website themselves.

Probably because many people are lazy.

@JtS Yes because this site is so much more reliable as far as rumors are concerned :roll:
Most rumours are just that, rumours.

Eels Dude

Coach
Probably because many people are lazy.

@JtS Yes because this site is so much more reliable as far as rumors are concerned :roll:
Most rumours are just that, rumours.

Nothing to do with laziness Boxy. We just don't go there because we know it's full of s**t. How much energy does it take to type in a URL? If anyone wanted to they could in 10 seconds laziness has nothing to do with it. it's lack of interest.

And in regards to rumours on this site, at least we know we're taking the piss most of the time ;-)

boxhead

First Grade
Nothing to do with laziness Boxy. We just don't go there because we know it's full of s**t. How much energy does it take to type in a URL? If anyone wanted to they could in 10 seconds laziness has nothing to do with it. it's lack of interest.

And in regards to rumours on this site, at least we know we're taking the piss most of the time ;-)

:lol: So if you don't read that site how would you know? And how do you know they aren't taking the p!ss like people on "this" site do?
This "site superiority" mantra is hilarious. They are both sites to talk to other fans, I don't see why people on the other site or on this site must be unfairly categorized similarly like an inferior pack. I read both sites avidly for information and discussion, and trying to prioritize one over the other due to "rumour credibility" is childish and stupid.

Last edited:

caylo

Bench
:lol: So if you don't read that site how would you know? And how do you know they aren't taking the p!ss like people on "this" site do?
This "site superiority" mantra is hilarious. They are both sites to talk to other fans, I don't see why people on the other site or on this site must be unfairly categorized similarly like an inferior pack. I read both sites avidly for information and discussion, and trying to prioritize one over the other due to "rumour credibility" is childish and stupid.

I read the other site when its a slow news day because it makes me laugh. It is clearly run by 12 year old so I can understand why you would enjoy the read boxy.

boxhead

First Grade
I read the other site when its a slow news day because it makes me laugh. It is clearly run by 12 year old so I can understand why you would enjoy the read boxy.

Very funny. Yes, I am a junior. "clearly run by 12 year old" :lol::lol:
No surprises.
By the way caylo, can you figure out the comparative percentage of arrogant tools in relation to well-meaning fools on either site? I think you will find the results to be enlightening and appropriate.

strider

Post Whore
i've visited that other place but I don't find it that interesting tbh - and its format is bloody annoying!! .... i rely on the fact that others here will post anything remotely juicy from there :D

and i'd prefer to stay here cos its always funny to see ME catch someone who thinks he's being serious when he has a little stir of the pot, plus dragging up 5 yr old threads and ppl unknowingly responding like they are new :lol:

oldmancraigy

Coach
Very funny. Yes, I am a junior. "clearly run by 12 year old" :lol::lol:
No surprises.
By the way caylo, can you figure out the comparative percentage of arrogant tools in relation to well-meaning fools on either site? I think you will find the results to be enlightening and appropriate.

Pou has the stats in another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts