What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and even More Crap VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

natheel

Coach

natheel

Coach
I would be most surprised if Kelly is rushed into the starting 13 like Inu! was with the Dogs. Gee starting him at ANZ Stadium vs Souths is deep end stuff x 1000.

My money is on Wenty or bench spot like he did for Storm last night.

big difference with Inu imo. 1 they had absolutly noone decent to fill the vacant spot and 2 he is a seasoned first grader

Kelly i would like to have a game here and there but not straight away

caylo

Bench
I reckon Moltzen is a similar player to Ben Roberts, only more versatile.

hmmm not so much IMO, Roberts is a genuine 5-8 with a good running, kicking and passing game and his forte is to beat you with his feet back on the inside while Moltzen is more a support player that runs very good lines, he is not a genuine playmaker. I would say Moltzen is more a Mortimer styled 5-8 just with some ability.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Would moltzen make a good hooker/dummy half ?

Plenty of guys would be good at dummy half, only their defence is too weak for a hooker.

Given that front-rowers are actually a weakness in the defensive line (except for freaks like Nathan Cayless), you need a top-notch defensive hooker and tight forward/lock to 'protect' them from short passing and good footwork up the guts.

This is one of the reasons we're seeing teams moving towards having only one genuine prop on the field, with two smaller tight-forwards.

attamarrap

Juniors
If we chase someone from the tigers I hope it's ayshford is he off contract he seems to be 3rd choice behind lawrence and reddy imo he's better than both

Far Canal

Juniors
I hope we aren't seriously thinking about Molzten. Apart from the fact that I think he is an average player, do we risk the chance of getting burnt like the Dragons? This guy has no morals.

I'd agree that we should go after Ashford - he was a decent centre and seems to have fallen out of favour with the world's best coach (sarcasm intended). :sarcasm:

Kornstar

Coach
I hope we aren't seriously thinking about Molzten. Apart from the fact that I think he is an average player, do we risk the chance of getting burnt like the Dragons? This guy has no morals.

I'd agree that we should go after Ashford - he was a decent centre and seems to have fallen out of favour with the world's best coach (sarcasm intended). :sarcasm:

If a multiple premiership winning coach is ordinary, what must you think of our coach?

lingard

Coach
hmmm not so much IMO, Roberts is a genuine 5-8 with a good running, kicking and passing game and his forte is to beat you with his feet back on the inside while Moltzen is more a support player that runs very good lines, he is not a genuine playmaker. I would say Moltzen is more a Mortimer styled 5-8 just with some ability.

Agree.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Nah that's bullshit. You've got no idea and anyone that agrees with you is a moron.

Maroubra Eel

Coach

I agree with this mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts