What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Even More Crap XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
We look short of a back up hook - peats will be in top side but unless Pritchard plays nsw cup we don't really have anyone else in our squad . Is Brendan McKinnon our current nsw cup hooker a option ?

Not sure if he's an option for next but he's definitely impressed the right people so far..

newmanj

Juniors
Frazer is a quality young man, who had intensely private, extreme issues, that lead him to make errors in judgement, both in his dealings with his personal life, and in his football career.

In the last 2 months, Frazer is improved, to the point that I feel he is at where he was at the end of the last football season. He has taken responsibility for his actions, and apologised to those he let down.

Frazer will come out of this a much better person, with an understanding of his issues, and an ability to deal with situations.

In my 45 years on this earth, I have not met a nicer, warmer, more caring, and hard working young man. He is a credit to his family, and he is a wonderful person, who I gladly call a mate. I have had Frazer stay with my family a number of times in the last few months, and my family look at his as part of our family now.

Frazer is 19 years old.

Frazer is a quality young man, who had intensely private, extreme issues, that lead him to make errors in judgement, both in his dealings with his personal life, and in his football career.

In the last 2 months, Frazer is improved, to the point that I feel he is at where he was at the end of the last football season. He has taken responsibility for his actions, and apologised to those he let down.

Frazer will come out of this a much better person, with an understanding of his issues, and an ability to deal with situations.

In my 45 years on this earth, I have not met a nicer, warmer, more caring, and hard working young man. He is a credit to his family, and he is a wonderful person, who I gladly call a mate. I have had Frazer stay with my family a number of times in the last few months, and my family look at his as part of our family now.

Frazer is 19 years old.

Great post Newmanj.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade

Frazer is 19 years old.

:clap:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
well f**k it - re-sign him!! ... second chances are what life is made of

Agree 100%

However his reputation is f**ked amongst at least some of his team mates. He's better off moving on, which is a shame because he seemed to be the best tight forward prospect in the club.

Frazer is 19 years old.

So why can't we give him a second chance?!! He's a good kid. He's said sorry lets him. FFS everyone makes mistakes.

newmanj

Juniors
It is probably better for Frazer and the club, to part ways at this time.

Unfortunately for Frazer, and thankfully for The club, RS has a set of standards that were not met, and Frazer has to learn, that for his actions, he must be responsible.

Maybe one day in the future, he will come back to the eels. I know this, he is blue and gold through and through.

Plenty of others have left and come back much better for it. Here's hoping Frazer is one of them!

At the moment, Frazer being 100% healthy is making me feel very very satisfied! Anything else is a bonus!

It is probably better for Frazer and the club, to part ways at this time.

Unfortunately for Frazer, and thankfully for The club, RS has a set of standards that were not met, and Frazer has to learn, that for his actions, he must be responsible.

Maybe one day in the future, he will come back to the eels. I know this, he is blue and gold through and through.

Plenty of others have left and come back much better for it. Here's hoping Frazer is one of them!

At the moment, Frazer being 100% healthy is making me feel very very satisfied! Anything else is a bonus!

It's great he's well. I really mean that. If the bulldogs could help
Barba why can't we stand by Frazer? It's great Ricky has his standards but he's only 19 ... Grow a heart Ricky !! Kids make mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.