What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Other Assorted Crap VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Damien Irvine, and he's the Chairman of the board, not the CEO. We don't have a CEO, just general managers of Football, Business and the Leagues departments who report to the board.

Irvine is a hard working man- as is the entire board. None receive any renumeration. They've also (fingers crossed) got the development up and over the line, addressing the Club's financial situation.

I don't know Irvine personally but I believe his background is that of a fan of the Club and small time sponsor rather than ex-hero or mover and shaker.

I only have a passing knowledge of your Board's political troubles but from what I've seen/read/heard Parra could use a bit of that- some people at the top who don't have a whole lot of pretenses.

Cheers mate. Sounds like a top bloke.

Go the Sharkies!

El Diablo

Post Whore
actually news.com.au says he has been before court again and neither man applied for bail after being charged with murder

probably end up getting off with manslaughter maybe

Gronk

Staff member
actually news.com.au says he has been before court again and neither man applied for bail after being charged with murder

probably end up getting off with manslaughter maybe

The Courts will fry him after the death in Kings X last week. Booze bashings are on the political agenda ATM.

FAT570

Juniors
Heard an intresting rumour yesterday regarding our number 1
Apparently dragons are to make a big play for Hayne to take care of
their fullback woes.....
They have the $ and IF Soward does leave to England will have even more
to "battle" with us in negotiations.

Status
Not open for further replies.