What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings and Other Assorted Crap VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Colonel

Immortal
Sounds to me a bit like...

#deathriding

?

Doesn't sound anything like that to me. I'm just tired of the whole mess.

We've gone from Hagan to Anderson to Kearney and now Stuart and it seems the club still can't organise a contract...... since Anderson there has been one constant and until that improves we'll continue to blunder along.

Doesn't sound anything like that to me. I'm just tired of the whole mess.

We've gone from Hagan to Anderson to Kearney and now Stuart and it seems the club still can't organise a contract...... since Anderson there has been one constant and until that improves we'll continue to blunder along.

People going off half cocked in the media doesn't help. Love how Tod Greenburg operates, he doesn't say shit before the anyone is signed. We look so amateurish. Embarrassing!!!

bartman

Immortal
since Anderson there has been one constant and until that improves we'll continue to blunder along.
I don't think I get your thoughts there C, what's that constant you're referring to? There's been a lot of change since then it seems to me, and very few constants.

Avenger

Immortal
I don't think I get your thoughts there C, what's that constant you're referring to? There's been a lot of change since then it seems to me, and very few constants.

This board needs to go starting with the chairman. How we ever accepted a former bankrupt to be our chairman is outrageous.

The Colonel

Immortal

Probably I am referring to the gentlemen that are currently making up the board. I don't doubt their passion or pride but feel the third 'p' may have been better described as preschool.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Agree with all the shows listed by Hollywood, can't believe no one has mentioned Spartacus yet :shock:

oldmancraigy

Coach
Well aware and while I find it funny we have signed a player that hasn't played first grade since 2010 as 'depth''. I am talking about the whole Izzy drama. It has literally become a joke.

Meh.

Tia-Kalifi is a better winger than any of the bums available for our first grade squad. Sio played first grade all last season because there was nobody better. Tia-Kalifi was stuck behind the established Bulldogs wingers, and the likes of Mansour at the Panthers.

I've been hoping for a wing signing - this guy was rated up there with Kalifa Fai Fai Loa in their junior days. He's up there on the 'ability' level, the only question is whether we can switch him on mentally.

Another savvy pickup.

Sadly we can't add REAL players to the squad, since the top 25 contracts are established, so we need to find blokes who are talented, but flawed in some way, and hope to get the best out of at least one of them. Basically we're opting for 'boom or bust' in the next 10 contracts, and I think that's a far better option then spending it on a Tom Humble or Brendan Oake, SURELY???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts