What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Great just what we need, another centre who would be wasted due to the lack of quailty ball from our halves......

Avenger

Immortal
Tonga would be too expensive. I would only take him if Tahu decided he wanted to leave and save the world.

boxhead

First Grade
I would take Willie Tonga with open arms.....pair him with Luke Burt or Eric Grothe Jnr with Timana Tahu on the other side and you have the deadliest backline in the competition. If Morts actually gets some form, Humble or Murray step up, or we do get an experienced half, then I am all for him.

Djay

Juniors
I would take Willie Tonga with open arms.....pair him with Luke Burt or Eric Grothe Jnr with Timana Tahu on the other side and you have the deadliest backline in the competition. If Morts actually gets some form, Humble or Murray step up, or we do get an experienced half, then I am all for him.
I'd love for him to come, so then Reddy would be pissed off.

eels81236

Bench
Can we change the name of the thread to "Discuss every player on the planet whether linked to Parra or not...". Seems much more appropriate. :lol:

boxhead

First Grade
Can we change the name of the thread to "Discuss every player on the planet whether linked to Parra or not...". Seems much more appropriate. :lol:

If you want to. We're all gathering to bring up all the rumours ;-) seems very appropriate to me for some reason.

Yes i BET their will be some more changes up north in the future.......bet being the operative word

:( Poor Cowboys....

Reachie

Juniors
Why would you want carney...just wait til Mad Monday which will be next week.

Same ole antics once again

Gronk

Staff member
I know that there are mixed reports about Chris Feather and if he is with the Eels next year. Anywho I see that he's now based himself in Sydney and was running sandhills with his mate Sam Burgess.

If you see this photo, he's looking pretty huge and lost a heap of weight.

EDIT: He's not with us for 2011. He just told me on twitter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts