What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazeely

First Grade
Newmanj is a good enough source for me people. One of the lucky few well and truley in the loop. Cheers mate.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Mortimor would been on around 220k to 250k I reckon. Let's keep in mind we'd just made the grand final and were premiership favourites when he re-signed so his weight and lack of LBAs meant very little. He was considered a hot property and future star when we retained him.

While it's fun to put shit on them, football club administrators are a bit more savvy than the average fan. There's no way they would have given him $300k

Eels Dude

Coach
newmanj is very reliable with his scoops and has been for years, so I don't think people should be having a go at him rather trust what he says.

MrT

Juniors
Sorry but i will believe this when i see it on a website.
As far as i am concerned this is just another rumour without a source :x

unclekane, you have no idea about newmanj do you. You will quickly learn who the posters are who have ties with the club. To give you a tip newmanj doesn't post much but when he does about a signing etc you should believe him

yy_cheng

Coach
Great. :roll:. Adam Blair it is. :sarcasm:

no mate, it's billy, billy, billy.....

He is probably related to Steve Rogers about 10 generations ago.

It's like Mortz...Blue Blood.

Furthermore, Billy is the next Lowrie who is the next BK

Last edited:

Mickyd39

Juniors
It was mentioned on Channel 10 sports that Hopate(I think thats how it is spelt) will be re-signing with Manly next week.

They way this is going we may have to sign up some players that are past their used by date......oh wait:shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.