What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

84 Baby

Referee
Same here, I feel so sorry for people like us, we really have no hope in life do we?
You guys have obviously stolen your internet connection off someone using stolen computers. Amazing you haven't pawned your computers to fuel your junkie habits. How about you leave this forum alone and do some drive-bys while shooting up crack and getting your 13 year old girlfriends pregnant :roll::roll:

SDM

First Grade
My boss thinks I live on the North Shore, every day I leave work in an Easterly direction and then do a sly u-turn. One day he will catch me though and I will probably never work again.

fanaticeel

Juniors
Same here, I feel so sorry for people like us, we really have no hope in life do we?

So should I sell my 3 properties (in the west) and ask for a housing commission place? :sarcasm:

It's why people get pissed of at people from the "so called" shire! FFS there are numerous shires in the Sydney Metroplitan area. I've been to Sutherland and Cronulla..it's nothing special. Actually the northern beaches are nicer.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I've lived in the shire, the western suburbs, lower north shore, inner west and the eastern suburbs. I was born in Darlinghurst.

Sydney - all of Sydney - is dirty, noisy and crowded. The best place I've ever lived was Townsville.

unclekane

Juniors
I moved to canetoad country 6 years ago and my IQ has dropped 80 points. Guess i am only just smarter than your average Queenslander now. :crazy:

Suitman

Post Whore
I moved to canetoad country 6 years ago and my IQ has dropped 80 points. Guess i am only just smarter than your average Queenslander now. :crazy:

Only 80?

Look at PJ Marshall as an example of why it should have dropped more.
Hang in there buddy.

Suity

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
This is what happens to anyone who lives in Canetoad country for too long.

9816insameredneck_10611_9816_1.jpg

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
just read a rumour that the Faiders favourite pin up boy has signed for the Chooks

TeHEel

Juniors
Dugan has been linked with the Roosters for 2 years now... He does not get along with Furner from all accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.