What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Frenzy.

Immortal
I’m not sure he’s been groomed for something else just yet, part of me thinks they’re just getting him game time and experience.

I thought the Moylan/SJ audition was going to last longer than a week so now that decision is being made maybe we’ll see Trindall get more game time? Though that might be dependant on how our season is going and how the other halves are playing. If we’re winning it might not change too much.

Also interesting to see what happens with Tracey when Katoa is back. To the centre’s or off the bench.

They still want to make the semis. I don't think the baby will get thrown out with the bathwater. More chance of making the semis with MM/SJ, CT/SJ, MM/CT than any combo with BT at the moment. But, maybe not. He might shine

Frenzy.

Immortal
article from the buzzard about Mitch Pearce joining next season

Barely an article actually. Just Buzz fishing and doing the old 2+2=5

The rumour will not go away that veteran halfback Mitchell Pearce could finish up at the Cronulla Sharks next season, despite the fact he recently signed a one-year extension at the Newcastle Knights.
He is certainly highly regarded by incoming coach Craig Fitzgibbon. The Knights recently signed Cowboys halfback Jake Clifford.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
9f5a6206d9a040e3fa2f8e9a5b4a3561-800.jpg

Latest posts