What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

$250K
Some front loading for next year? Who?
Put Metcalf into 30 for this year for some of that money?
So many questions...

Bob Scott

Juniors
When people look back in 25 years will CT be remembered as one of the great shark players , i think not , will he be remembered for his contribution to our first premiership , i think not . He was part of successful team , that done more for him than he for them . Good luck to him at the Warriors , i prefer that he's on the park when we face them .

shadowboxer

First Grade
Chad leaving…
Doesn’t even get it’s own thread
How the worm turns Chad.
Good luck trying to flog your beer cross the ditch. Steinlager all the way

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Haven’t seen it official anywhere but these things are normally true. Good luck in the future Chad, but your time here has definitely expired. Thanks for all your efforts most notably 2016.

And then there were two…

Craigshark

First Grade
Been one of his biggest critics. Bloke always put in though which is more then I can say for some other “stars” at times over the years. Thanks for being part of 2016. Good luck.

sandshark

Bench
So when SJ and MM eventually get injured we're going to see what Trindall, Metcalfe or Tracey can do.
Good news all around me thinks.
@txta2 has probably started the weekend early.
Thanks for the service Chaddy.

Haven’t seen it official anywhere but these things are normally true. Good luck in the future Chad, but your time here has definitely expired. Thanks for all your efforts most notably 2016.

And then there were two…
oh its official

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Hey good luck to him, hope he drags the Warriors into the finals.

And really he moves to Gosford, so...

Latest posts