What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

snout

First Grade
I wouldn't be shocked if it started to leak today and is confirmed after their game tomorrow night when he "tells the boys".
It'll come from Buzz.

Then a few days later belly can announce his move.
He had to wait for DF to gp first so hes not accused of bringing him with him.

R-15-3

Bench
It'll come from Buzz.

Then a few days later belly can announce his move.
He had to wait for DF to gp first so hes not accused of bringing him with him.
Can’t see Bellamy announcing his 2022 plans straight up. Will announce stepping aside as head coach but nothing else till the off season.

bluefox68

Staff member
One thing is for sure - if this IS Bellamy's last year at the Storm, there is no way they lose this year.

Craigshark

First Grade
Apparently the Storm CEO was on the radio the other day and basically confirmed CB was staying

I heard Brent read say that on 360.. I’d like to listen to the actual interview myself. Those journos brush the thought of cronulla having a proper chance every time it’s brought up. Hooper said weeks/months ago it was all decided and would be announced within coming days he’d remain at Melbourne.. it’s almost like they hate the thought of him coming to cronulla.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I heard Brent read say that on 360.. I’d like to listen to the actual interview myself. Those journos brush the thought of cronulla having a proper chance every time it’s brought up. Hooper said weeks/months ago it was all decided and would be announced within coming days he’d remain at Melbourne.. it’s almost like they hate the thought of him coming to cronulla.
He comes to sharks, that stone dead kills the relocation of the sharks stories.
Journos would actually have to come up with something new

bluefox68

Staff member
.. it’s almost like they hate the thought of him coming to cronulla.
Of course they do.

They are the archetypal ‘stupid sidekick’ of the high school bully.

They mimic the strong and ridicule the weak, UNTIL the weak becomes strong.

It used to be cool to rave about the Broncos and the Bulldogs. Now it’s cool to ridicule them.

There are all sorts of ridiculous alliances going back to the Super League days and way beyond.

Sharks have ALWAYS been viewed as the ‘poor cousins’ of the comp.

Only a change of ‘Storm-like proportions’ will EVER change that perception.

Chimp

Bench
Apparently the Storm CEO was on the radio the other day and basically confirmed CB was staying
He was, he was on SEN and said something along the lines of ‘he’ll be at the Storm, he just never has time to sort the detail of his own contract as he’s too busy focussing week to week on the upcoming match, but it’ll be announced soon and we’ll all be very happy’…

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2021/07/21/storm-football-boss-explains-why-bellamy-is-yet-to-sign-on

Quigs

Immortal
Had a chuckle at a fox sports article that was titled The player transfer market that will start a DOMINO effect and a feeding FRENZY…. Someone will no doubt post it.

Ferhuck someone is going to have a bighead of gigantic proportions when he reads that. As soon as he starts blurting on can someone mention the weekly game cookoff thread.

He'll be off as quick as a fly find shit.