What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured press conference: Dragons to drop the red V

LazyDreamer

Bench
Thought I'd join in. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who passed this email on last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

The St George Illawarra Dragons rugby league club has today announced a revamp that will see rugby league's most famous jumper design replaced.

Club CEO Peter Doust announced in a press conference this morning that in a bid to take the club forward, the big red V was to be replaced.

"Whilst V is for victory, it's also a remanant of the second world war & thus out of touch with today's fans," explained Doust. "Submissions are being taken for a replacement design."

Current & former rugby league players contacted by IsYourNews Ltd had their own ideas, with Knights legend Andrew Johns suggesting a big E, Roosters hardman Willie mason favouring a big P, and former bad boy John Hoppoate admitting he's always had a thing for big R's.

Source: Honey mustard.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
first joke thread on a rumoured conference = funny.

second joke thread on a rumoured conference = sad.

LazyDreamer

Bench
first joke thread on a rumoured conference = funny.

second joke thread on a rumoured conference = sad.

First joke thread not containing any jokes = forgivable.

Not getting the jokes in the second thread = sad.

Merkin.

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
Thought I'd join in. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who passed this email on last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

The St George Illawarra Dragons rugby league club has today announced a revamp that will see rugby league's most famous jumper design replaced.

Club CEO Peter Doust announced in a press conference this morning that in a bid to take the club forward, the big red V was to be replaced.

"Whilst V is for victory, it's also a remanant of the second world war & thus out of touch with today's fans," explained Doust. "Submissions are being taken for a replacement design."

Current & former rugby league players contacted by IsYourNews Ltd had their own ideas, with Knights legend Andrew Johns suggesting a big E, Roosters hardman Willie mason favouring a big P, and former bad boy John Hoppoate admitting he's always had a thing for big R's.

Source: Honey mustard.

Oh the lord loves a hanging that's why he give us necks

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
First joke thread not containing any jokes = forgivable.

Not getting the jokes in the second thread = sad.

Merkin.

link to first thread: here - http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=348766

having a sook: :(

here..

you dropped this:

merkin.jpg

Latest posts