What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured signing

island pro

Juniors
I guess that would be good... i'm not sure that I rated him much higher than Porter or Lewis though, he always had the big potential and never quite delivered on it in my opinion.

jc155776

Coach
I guess that would be good... i'm not sure that I rated him much higher than Porter or Lewis though, he always had the big potential and never quite delivered on it in my opinion.

Rookie of the year 05. He beat GI that year.

Eels never missed a finals appearance with him playing at Halfback the full season.

Breadman

Juniors
I'd never say 100% but I'm pretty confident about the source. Unfortunately I don't have full details in terms of contract terms etc. In my opinion any 1st grade standard halves are more than welcome.

DJDL

First Grade
Thought he was signed to the Broncs?

He's certainly a notch above anything we have in the halves at the moment though

Inferno

Coach
Thought he was signed to the Broncs?

He's certainly a notch above anything we have in the halves at the moment though

Signed with their feeder club which enables them to pick him later in the season if required.

I think I'd have to agree with breadman, any first grade standard halves are more than welcome.

DJDL

First Grade
Gotcha. I know some people up here who are very close to him, kind of like second "adopted" parents.
He was originally looking at signing with the Sharks last year. Apparently he loved playing with Baz in the UK and wants to play under Sticky. Never found out why he didn't sign last year, but wouldn't be surprised if he came

MasterYoda

Juniors
Bad rep crusaders DJDL . But different now, behind the sharks are.

Anthing that moves Morris from half, good thing is it.

SharkShocked

Bench
Would love to believe this... as i also believe any 1st grade creative players in the halves are well in demand for us sharkies.

However given the continuing negative vibe that the sharks give off, do any of you really believe it will happen?

feeding frenzy

Juniors
If this is true I would be a verry happy sharky. Hes just what we need a half with some ball playing ability which we dont have.

Latest posts