What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured signing

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Yeah but the Doncos have already released him haven't they? Or is that just more bullshyte paper talk?

I can't see Smith helping them out just yet. They lost a centre and a winger today. He won't play there. DS's shuffle isn't necessary as the young bloke at fullback was one of their best. Another of their best was that McCulloch at hooker.

I still can't see a spot for Timoffy at the Boncs unless he's a benchie.

Quigs

Immortal
Don't know if I heard correct or not but I thought that Lockyers name came up in dispatches as being injured.

Could of been hearing the voices again.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Don't know if I heard correct or not but I thought that Lockyers name came up in dispatches as being injured.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Heard the same Quigs.

Donkey's are walking wounded.

We play them in Round 6 am I being a bit to optimistic that they could potentially be our first win this season?

Frenzy.

Post Whore

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Didn't appear to get injured in the game. Didn't go down hurt at any stage. He may have a broken heart though. They got spanked

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Heard the same Quigs.

Donkey's are walking wounded.

We play them in Round 6 am I being a bit to optimistic that they could potentially be our first win this season?

Yeah but it's at Suncorp. We've only won twice there and one of them was against the Crushers.

The last win was in 2004. Maybe we are due

shadowboxer

First Grade
The last win was in 2004. Maybe we are due

cracking game that one, rare highlight in 04.
Deal should be done by now but "just when you thought it was safe to pick up a new signing"
luck rarely swings sharks way...

lingard

Coach
exactly Frenz, although I am hapy about signing him, but would also be better with Bird at 5/8.

Ok get over it Raty, move on, 2008 we were no chance even if he had played.

Yep. Bird and Smith on the turps together. They`d teach each other a thing or two! :lol::lol:

lingard

Coach
Morris would obviously be pissed off to lose a player of this standard, but the the fact is it's every guy's dream, and right, to play at the top level.

If any club boss would deny one of his players that, not only would he be a selfish dickhead, but he would severly dent the guy's attitude toward that guy and that club.

The main obstacle to this may be the Broncs.
ABC guy was saying after the game what a plus Smith would be at hooker firsts.

Cullen has given us the okay to sign him - just hope there ain't a change of heart.

I saw the highlights and smith fell off some tackles, but his mind would have been on pulling on the mighty black, white and blue and talking to the stickman.
Putting his body on the line when his up 24 blot for Brisbane Easts?
Ah, no!

I`ve never heard of a hooker who can`t tackle.

Quigs

Immortal
Yeah - anyone hear anymore rumblings about this transfer.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Since 73

First Grade
Who the hell is Lingard?

we get it - you don't like Bird. you don't like Smith.

You don't like anyone who likes a drink.

you come from friggin' Nowra. what else is there to do in that hole?

lingard

Coach
Who the hell is Lingard?

we get it - you don't like Bird. you don't like Smith.

You don't like anyone who likes a drink.

you come from friggin' Nowra. what else is there to do in that hole?

Steady on, buddy. Just having a joke. But fair enough, I`ll bugger off now. Good luck against Souths. Should be a good game.
And you`re right; I don`t like Bird and I don`t like Smith. Bird is a much better player than Smith, though. If you don`t get Smith, don`t worry too much about it. And if you do get him, well, he might spark your attack for a while (he will), but once the opposition suss out that he won`t run and can`t tackle, they`ll just nullify him. No offence meant.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Ivor Lingard was a good player for the Eels back in the day. Mid to late 60's. 5/8 from memory. Had his footy card :lol:

parra pete

Referee
Hope you get Tim Smith. Really do. I have backed the Sharks @ 4/1 for wooden spoon. If Tim signs, the price will plummet from that. Guess to around $1.75 at least...and they could even finish in the red....

Latest posts