What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb4

First Grade
just to clear the pommy guy up, my cousin plays in england n he said ryan bailey was lookin at the nrl

just to clear the pommy guy up, my cousin plays in england n he said ryan bailey was lookin at the nrl

Would be a good pick up. Is signed to Leeds until end 2010 but we do have that whole Sister club agreement thing happening and if looking for a new challenge, I'm sure Leeds would release him to sign with us. Interesting!

madred

Juniors
Jeremy Smith to Salford

Link

This guy is well overrated, Always second man in the tackle souths will have better already on their books

Patorick

Staff member
Jeremy Smith to Salford

Link

This guy is well overrated, Always second man in the tackle souths will have better already on their books

From that link:

NEW Zealand Test ace Jeremy Smith is emerging as a top target for Salford.

Football director Steve Simms confirmed he had spoken with Smith's agent to discuss signing the South Sydney Rabbitohs half-back.

Smith, 26, the New Zealand international play-maker, played 20 NRL games in 2007, his most successful year yet.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.