What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inferno

Coach
851 said:
Roy,Kidwell,Vagana,Smith,Widders now throw in SBW at around $500k,the rest will be on pies and cigerettes when you consider the local players already there,Sutton,Champion and Gordon.They won't be able to cover any injuries,because they will be on or over the cap with SBW.

I would be very surprised if Vagana, Widders or Smith were on more than 250k.

leaguegod692

Juniors
Dave Q said:
Done deal SBW Souths will be announced later in the season.

lol, he is expected to re sign with the dogs in a few weeks, 3 year deal worth 1.2 million dollars, far to much imo

Sugar

Bench
Why not every player off contract to souths,That should cover all the rumours for this year

Sugar

Bench
I'm not saying Lote is looking for a cheque; I know other people out there might be," he said. "We want to make sure all the people that come to this club are coming for the right reasons and that means we don't sit there and talk money before we talk football."

Status
Not open for further replies.