What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10972

It is probably the signing of Daine Laurie, Nigel Plum, etc that forced big Arona out.

I've seen him play, he has a HUGE motor. Just as good, if not better than big Siosaia Vave (Titans to Sharks).

Big Mick

Referee
It is probably the signing of Daine Laurie, Nigel Plum, etc that forced big Arona out.

I've seen him play, he has a HUGE motor. Just as good, if not better than big Siosaia Vave (Titans to Sharks).

Absolutely ridiculous by Penrith.

Re-signing Frank Puletua who has 1 year left...and not signing Arona who is a potential starter in First Grade when both Puletua and Civ hang up the boots at the end of the season. Disgraceful decision.

Especially when we sign nuffies like Simmons, and lose the likes of Junior Tia Kilifi and Tini Arona...is not acceptable.

AB129*

Juniors
While he's sh*t, atleast that's another person in the way of us ever having to watch David Simmons play first grade for us.

Ooh mate, its close run thing as to who is the more suitable player for penrith. I'm not sure many here truly appreciate Simmo's talent... he wasn't the next Peachey for nothing you know. And how can anyone forget that schooling he gave purtell earlier this season? He's long ahead of that raiders hack.

As for pom... if you're looking for consistency, then he's your man. Never seen a bloke do so many... things, so consistently.

And what's great for Penrith is that we haven't seen the best of either yet. If Pom goes there, I'd have both of them in the starting 13, particularly if they trial better than blokes like Gordon and Jennings. Smart work of elliot getting rid of dead wood like that Tia Kilifi, there was a nuffie if ever I saw one. Things must be on the way up out there in panther land. Lucky Pennies!

Spitty

Juniors
Unless Pomeroy's willing to accept free rides on the Nepean Belle for a salary, I doubt he'll be coming to Penrith.

Charlie124

First Grade
Thurston is going to be a busy boy in 2011, playing for the Cowboys, Eels, a Japanese Union team and now the Sea Eagles.... talk about burn out.

Vossy

Bench
bah, you're all forgetting JT is signed sealed and delivered for the Sharks in 2011

keep your hands off him

kthnxbye :)

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
And let's not forget the Weidler "exclusive" that had the Warriors offering JT a massive contract. :roll:

He's definately going to be a busy boy.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Payne to the Bulldogs was confirmed by a member of another website who saw him amongst the players group training at Homebush this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.