What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeepe

Immortal
Raiders have made approaches to Michael Gordon, Blake Ferguson, Cooper Cronk and Brett Kimmorley apparently.

Kilkenny

Coach
Raiders have made approaches to Michael Gordon, Blake Ferguson, Cooper Cronk and Brett Kimmorley apparently.

Michael Gordon wants to stay with Panthers and management only have to table a half decent reasonable competitive offer for him to say. He is unlikely to sign with the Raiders or anyone else.

mxlegend99

Referee
Michael Gordon wants to stay with Panthers and management only have to table a half decent reasonable competitive offer for him to say. He is unlikely to sign with the Raiders or anyone else.
While that's true... I wouldn't rule out our management f*cking it up.

What I find ridiculous is how quickly we re-signed Kingston and Burns. They had only played 2 games for. I would have thought a guy like Michael Gordon who has done a wonderful job for a few years now would be a higher priority.

Sleep

Juniors
I'd love for the Panthers to do that. Graham is our long term five-eighth not Burns. They re-signed him too quickly.

eagles4eva

First Grade
I'd love for the Panthers to do that. Graham is our long term five-eighth not Burns. They re-signed him too quickly.

Burns is a highly competitive player when he can get his body right, unfortunately injury has dampened his time at Nth Qld and the Panthers..

typicalfan

Coach
While that's true... I wouldn't rule out our management f*cking it up.

What I find ridiculous is how quickly we re-signed Kingston and Burns. They had only played 2 games for. I would have thought a guy like Michael Gordon who has done a wonderful job for a few years now would be a higher priority.
Kingston should have been of the highest priority to re sign. Having a quality 9 could just about be the most important thing in the competition.

Sleep

Juniors
Burns is an absolute animal in defense and is pound for pound one of the toughest players in the NRL. But because he plays so aggressively he's more likely to be injured.

He isn't great in attack though. I'm surprised no one has tried him at hooker where I think he'd really shine.

Patorick

Staff member
He and Josh can just switch clubs between the two week to week, no one will know...

GeyerIsADouche

Juniors
Just writing what i've been told mortz, question me all you want but the mail is very strong. I hope to death its false but we will wait and see...

Chook Herron

Juniors
I don't think the 30th June deadline applies to him. I thought it only applied for NRL to NRL transfers. He's not currently assigned to any club

Status
Not open for further replies.